daryl dixon

SHORTLY AFTER GLENN pulled up to a small campsite, Rick and the other inside the truck did too. Willow glanced out the front window, peering through the driver and passenger seat, seeing a decent amount of different people obviously from different backgrounds. Sienna laid in Willow's arms, still asleep. Willow was thankful that even with the bumps and shakes of the truck as they climbed the mountain, Sienna stayed asleep for the whole of it.

"Come meet everybody." Morales said happily, patting Rick's chest and peaking back at Willow. He hopped out of the truck, T-dog opening the rear end of it and hopping out too along with Andrea and Jacqui.

Willow looked down at her baby girl before glancing back up, her stomach twisting and turning. She still isn't used to being around others again and is still hesitant about inserting herself and Sienna into a group. But she pushed those feeling aside, grabbed her bag and slinging it onto one shoulder, carrying Sienna in the other hand, and hopped out of the truck, approaching the others.

Andrea immediately started crying as she ran to another blonde girl, speaking out. "Amy!" The two embraced as they reunited, bringing a small smile to Willow's face, thought a pang of jealously hit her too. She'd do anything to reunite with her brother like that.

"Papi!" A small boy and girl ran up to Morales, he immediately picked them both up into his arms as another woman came over to him as well, embracing him tightly and kissing him.

Willow's eyes grazed over her surroundings and the people within it, taking notice of a woman crouching down in front of a little boy who had tears trailing down his cheeks. Glenn trailed over to Willow, nudging her slightly. "I know it's not much, but it's home." He smiled weakly at her. She appreciated his kindness. Though she didn't have anyone to return to like they did, she was happy to see that others found that solace.

"How'd y'all get out of there?" A man said from across the camp. He held a shotgun close to him.

"New guy- he got us out. Brought back this gal too." Morales said, pointing towards Willow. Everyone greeted her with warm smiles except for the man who asked Morales the question. His eye brow raised in suspicion before he spoke again.

"New guy?"

"Hey, helicopter boy!" Morales shouted back towards the truck. "Come say hello."

The truck door opened as Rick climbed out, hesitant to come forward and meet everyone.

"The guy's a cop, like you Shane." Morales said to the man before trailing away with his wife and kids.

Shane stood tall waiting for Rick to come forward, but his face fell flat. Willow glanced at the both of them, trying to understand what had happened, but she heard Rick mutter under his breath.

"Oh my god."

Rick started to trail forwards past the group, his feet gradually speeding up as the little boy who had cried ran towards him screaming. "Dad!" The woman followed behind the boy immediately. The boy crashed into Rick's arms, the two of them fumbling to the ground in an embrace, tears spilling from both of their eyes.

"Wow." Willow whispered, tears pricking at her own eyes.

"Small world, huh?" Glenn smiled, heading off to talk to an old man in a fishing hat.

The rest of them stood around, admiring the reunification of the family. A smile tugged at Shane's lips, finally, taking in the sight before him.

"Amy, this is Willow."

Willow's head turned to her left, Andrea holding out her arm towards her.

"It's nice to meet you." Amy smiled sparingly, looking at the baby in her arms. "Who's this?"