close your eyes

ANDREA KNELT OVER HER SISTER, cupping her cheek, blood pooled around her body. Tears trickled down her cheeks and nose, dripping onto Amy.

"Andrea." Willow squatted down beside her, looking at Amy. "I'm so sorry."

Andrea's eyes didn't halter.

"She's gone." Willow said in barely a whisper. "You got to let us take her. I promise we'll be as gentle as we can."

Andrea blinked, but still didn't move or speak. Willow stood up with a soft hand on Andrea's back before walking back to the camp, looking for Dale. Maybe he can talk to her.

Daryl grunted, swinging a pickaxe over his head and plunging it into the head of one of the many walkers that occupied the camp grounds before T-Dog and Glenn helped drag it to a fire.

"She still won't move." Willow crept up beside Dale who had been watching. "She won't even talk to us. She's been there all night." She sat down on a tree stump beside the old man, adjusting Sienna against her body.

"We can't leave Amy like that. We need to deal with it." Shane spoke up, sitting on the other side of Dale.

"I'll tell her how it is." Rick looked at his feet before moving over to Andrea's side.

"Maybe Dale should talk to her?" Willow glanced up at Dale and Rick, squinting against the sun, but they didn't consider her opinion.

"Andrea." Rick began to crouch down beside her, but stumbled back a bit as Andrea cocked her pistol and aimed it at his face.

"I know how the safety works."

"All right." Rick nodded, slowly backing away. "Okay. I'm sorry."

She kept her gun pointed at him until he was at a better distance from her, Lori squirming on her log, eyeing Andrea and Rick.

"Y'all can't be serious."

The group turned their heads at Daryl walking up from the tents. "Let that girl hamstring us? The dead girl's a time bomb." He flung his arm in Amy's direction.

"What do you suggest?" Rick asked, head tilted, rubbing the stubble on his chin.

Daryl stepped up to Rick. "Take the shot. Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance."

"No." Willow's voice was harsh. "For God's sakes, let her be."

Daryl's eyes burned into her before he scoffed and walked away, holding the pickaxe over one shoulder. "Wake up Jimbo, we got some work to do."

Willow watched as Daryl and Morales started dragging a body towards the fire, but noticed it was one of their own people and not the dead.

"What are you doing, that's one of our people?" Glenn rushed over from the fire to Daryl.

"What's the difference, they all are infected." Daryl continued to drag the limp body.

"Our people go in that row over there." Glenn pointed at the line of bodies that laid against the grass. "We don't burn them!" He cried out, Willow shooting up from the tree stump. "We bury them. Understand?"

She walked over, placing a hand on Glenn's arm. "Come on." She gently pulled at him to remove him from the two men who finally started dragging the body of the man to the other line.

"You reap what you sow!" Daryl called out to their backs, Willow turning around, flipping him off.

Willow walked beside Glenn as they were going to sit down, hoping to comfort him from the losses, but they both overheard Jacqui.