01x03: Doomed

Alternative Title: It was Nova's idea!

The class bell rings. I just got to school, my alarm didn't go then I proceed to get distracted.

"Okay, quick status update from Midtown High. Of course, you all know me, Emma Parker AKA the Amazing- on her way to Ultimate- Spiderwoman. My life was turned upside-down when the super spy Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. told me that if I wanted to be the "ultimate" amazing me, I would have to school a bunch of new guys- Power Man, White Tiger, Iron Fist, and Nova."

"Yeah. Fury stuck them in my school, so not only do I have to navigate all the high school usuals, but let's explore, shall we? That table over there is what I like to call the "Silver Surfers," cool, but distant."

"Sweet. Wicked?"

"Swicked?" 

"Swicked! Yeah!" Unfortunately, I'm a skater myself, so yeah, I hang out with them from time to time.

"The Hulks. They smash stuff. They're the jocks. Luckily, there is one happy place where I don't have to deal with- Sam!?"

I notice Sam at my table, with my best friends, Harry and MJ. My MJ was laughing while luckily, my Harry looked bored as fuck.

"MJ! Harry! Hi," I walk over to my table. "Look what I found in the alleyway." I show them a ginger kitten.

"That thing has rabies." Harry automatically says.

"Dude shut the fuck up." I glare at him. "I named her Ginger."

"How original," MJ says.

Ginger meows. 

"Ignore your Godmother," I stroke Ginger's fur. Harry and MJ snort.

"Check it," Sam looks at me.

"Sam is also known as Nova, the human rocket..."

He lifts his tray up to show a potato structure of Coulson. "I made an exact mashed potato replica of Principal Coulson."

"And a potato sculptor."

"Hallway, now." I glare at him.

"What's your damage, Parker?" Sam asks when we reach the hallway.

"The table," I step closer to him. "Emma Parker's table, and Parker's friends. I don't want to mix my chocolate with my peanut butter, get it?"

"I'm allergic to peanuts."

"I'll remember that for when you ask me to make you a sandwich!" Ginger meows and nods in agreement.

"Are you even allowed to have that thing in here?" Sam glares at Ginger. "Some people are allergic to cat-like species, you know!"

"Most people are allergic to the cat's saliva. So no one touches the cat, and I clean up after the cat and everyone should be fine! And if you ever call Ginger a thing again, your lungs will be getting webbing instead of air." I whisper-shout the threat.

"You know, words are coming out of your mouth. But I stopped caring, like yesterday."

"You're just pissed that Fury made me the team's leader."

"I am not pissed, because there is no leader, and if there was, they wouldn't be a pajama-wearing Webhead." I glared at him and he glared back.

"I have a better idea," Coulson randomly appeared, grabbing the backs of both of our shirts. "You can settle it in detention."

"Detention?!" I yelp and Ginger meows in disbelief.

"And Ms. Parker, no pets in school."

"It's technically a stray."