Chapter 3-Hold up! Hold up!

"Man another History session with him. He does just get on my nerves", I was telling Peyton.

She rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Smh. Same thing I'm saying", She muttered.

I ignored her and crammed my folder in my bag and strolled to class. I always sat in the second row, close enough so that the teacher won't pick me.

I dropped down in my seat. Peyton sat in the seat beside me. She was looking awfully pretty today. Her hair was coiled in an elegant bun and she was dressed in a short, damaged cut off foot jeans, a pink tank top and pink converse.

"Damn and he is late", I said feeling cranky.

"Chill", the bitch behind me said. I turned around to face Melissa Fraser. She had aquamarine eyes and long bleach blond hair.
Her skin was flawless but her face was packed with make up. She was wearing a light blue tank top and an extremely short skirt that left nothing to the imagination.

"Waddya want?", I asked, my voice laced with disgust.

"Same thing you want", She retorted.

"Oh please. I ain't got time for you and your bs. Chill yo bills and move from behind me".

"Look Miss Callaway..."

She was interrupted by the door opening and the director almost bald head poked into the room. Behind him was the cutest guy I ever saw.

"Good day everybody", the Director said with his nasal voice.

"Good day sir", the class said in unison.

"Mr. Devlann unfortunately had to attend to some family issues so he is out of the country", he paused then continued, "Meet your new teacher, Mr. Xahir Prince".

I stared at him. He was so fine. He had short hair and his light brown eyes were so mesmerizing. He lips were thin and his nose straight. His face was chiselled and he rocked his Charcoal suit like a boss.

I didn't even notice when the Director left, nor did I noticed that the students were introducing themselves to him.

"Aly! Alyssa!", Peyton said poking me.

"What?", I said a little bit too loudly.

Reality hit me and I realized that he was staring at me. I stared back, my eyes laced with defiance.

"Introduce yourself", he said finally.

I stood up and said with as much courage as I could muster, "Alyssa Callaway. Eighteen."
I rolled my eyes then sat down.

He looked at me once more then moved on to Melissa who was gushing up to him.

**************************************

Later that day, I was in Khioné's room. She was talking about baby clothes and baby names.

"Hold up! Hold up!, you done tell mummy and dad", I said lying down on her bed.

She grimaced then said in a tight voice, "This afternoon".

"Ok, i hope so", i murmured.

The door swang opened and in popped my cute little ten year old sister's dark brown head. She was wearing vests and skinny jeans. Unlike Khioné and me, her eyes were almost green, while ours were hazel.

"Hey Kayel", Khioné said ruffling her hair.

Kayel sat down and stared at us.

"I dont think that it is wise for you to tell daddy that you are pregnant Khy", she said seriously.

I looked at Khioné and she shrugged.

"Why not?", Khioné asked.

"Something big has happened and dad is pissed off", she said.

I looked her hard in her pretty eyes, "What is it"?

"Apparently, Blaze is teaching at the college and dad found out".