Chapter 8-Baby Girl You Got Magic

This sucks. I mean, we are getting absolutely nowhere with the plan. We need to get rid of someone who will cause pain to Blaze, just as he did to me.

I could remember that day like if it was yesterday. The guys, well including Melissa, and I were as usually hanging around our chill spot, just about half an hour from Blaze's house. We were talking and you know just chilling. My twenty six year old brother, Decklan was there.

"Yo, so I'm going just around the corner to buy the Sunset", Ray had said.

We just watched him go because we knew it was just about two minutes from us.

About a minute later, we heard gunshot going off. I was surprised for a minute then I thought "Who the hell was that".

Immediately I thought it was Blaze because it was just the previous week he had said he was gonna kill us.

Decklann had rushed over to try to push Melissa over from a gun shot and he ended up being shot in the head.

Nobody in the gang that attacked us had died and that had made me even more angry. I ran over to my brother, and saw that he was in no state to recover.

It was a clean shot, straight through the head.

Melissa had stood there cowering because she had knew that that bullet was intended for her. My brother had saved her and I was devastated.

Further down, Shay shouted that he found Ray.

Dead.

That crushed me even more, as Ray was like the little brother I never had. From that day, I swore Blaze was going to get it.

And I found the person.

Alyssa Callaway.

***

"Mother, what do you mean I am in danger?", I asked my mum the next day. The previous day, I was so scared for the first time in my life, that I went to my room and slept fitfully. I thought that telling my mother I had in possession, something old and powerful, she would be elated for me. Instead, I found out that I was in more danger than I had thought.

"Alyssa, only one person who possess qualities as unique as yours are born in about a hundred years. Believe it or not, you are one of the four who are alive today. The other three are what one may call Elders."

"So mother, how am I in danger?", I asked.

"If anyone ever finds out who you are, you will be killed. Its that simple", she replied as bravely as she could.

"Tell me about the Elders", I said, changing this morbid topic.

Khioné and Kayel had joined us and they were looking intrigued.

"I will only tell you what I know. There are only three Elders. They are Seraphina and she lives in Spain. She is the oldest Elder, around 108 years old. It is said, she is waiting to see the final person with magic. Next, there is Rayjina and she lives in France. She is about 97 years old. Finally, there is Katerina, and she is 60 years old. She lives in Italy."

"I thought you said, only one in every century is born", I said confused.

"That is just their human age", mum said placidly.

"So do we have any special qualities?"

"You will have to ask the Elders, next month".

I was scared, but realized that at leat someone was in the same predicament as I.