Chapter 15-The Truth

"Lyssie, I know everything. I know that you are a Ruby Angel. Notice that I did not say the, but a. I know all about the dangers that you are in. I was sent by Seraphina, Rayjina and Katerina to protect you. The baby that Salias Cyrus prophesied about. You see, I also found myself in that predicament. For, I am the First Ruby Angel." ^_^Peyton

I was astonished, for this was the first thing I saw on my phone when I got home. I totally forgot that I told Peyton that she could text me. I didn't even want to talk about that kiss.

My first kiss.

Taken by force by my History teacher. The one who betrayed me. But he said that he didn't do it. But I just can't bring myself to believe him.

"Alyssa", I heard my mother called.

I answered. I was indeed tired of everything by now. It was if my entire life has been a lie. I thought I was just a normal girl with a bad attitude who just wants to join my father's gang. However, that was not the case.

Peyton is the first Ruby Angel and I only just found out.

I groaned and got out of the bed and kicked off my shoes, placing my feet in a pair or Jordan slippers. I took my time as I knew that they were about to reveal some aspect of my life that I didn't know anything about.

As I got to the fifth to last stair, I saw my mother and dad sitting in the arm chairs, Khioné and Kayel sitting an the small couch and this strange lady and Peyton sitting on the other small couch.

They turned and stared at me.

"Yes mummy", I said softly

"Come", she ordered, "sit next to your sisters".

I did what she said out of courtesy because a stranger was around.

"Meet Rayjina, the second elder", she said quietly.

"Nice to meet you", I murmured, "thank you for the warning the other day".

"You're welcome", she replied, her voice thin and high. Rayjina was not what one would consider as pretty. She was beautiful. Unlike Seraphina, her dark brown hair was cut in a Bob, her eyes were grey and she seemed tall. She did not seem to favour the Victorian type of dressing that Seraphina liked. Instead, she was more modern and fashionable.

She was dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, with a white halter top and a pair of Jimmy Choo heels.

"Peyton, what are you doing here?", I asked my best friend.

"Peyton is here to explain everything to you Lyssie", daddy said.

Khioné and Kayel listened attentively.

"I can't tell you Lyssie. I have to show you", she murmured, moving towards me.

"How?", I asked confused.

"Give me your hand".

I held out my hand, and a vivid picture flashed in my head. I pulled my hand away because I was surprise.

"Come on Lyssie", she said earnestly.

I gave her back my hand.

I am walking along a dirt road, which is strange. I see someone sitting next to a tree, a dying tree plant.