Chapter 18-I Can't Do This By Myself

Two days later

I had lost all sense of time. I was sure my parents noticed that something was odd. After all, we were just here in the beach house. However, I bet no one will even think to look in here. They had compassion, well at least a mediocre because they allowed me to put on a shirt and a soccer pants.

Peyton looked sick, but I noticed something about her that the others overlooked. Although she had this deathly pall about her, her eyes glowed with feverish energy.

And for the first time today, I managed to sent forth a message telepathically to her. She looked at me, her face in a grimace. I felt sorry for her because her powers were slowly going back, but her body was too weak.

Mine was rapidly increasing, and I tried to hide it, by pretending that I was weak.

Melissa, the real Melissa looked like she couldn't manage to live amother day and I tried to send waves of healing to her, but since I was so inexperienced it rarely worked. I didn't want her to die.

My arms were tired of being tied up for two days on a straight. It was if the restraints were straining my every nerve and vein.

I had made up my mind to try communicating with Seraphina. For some weird reason, I just realized that I was approaching this scenario wrong. I could easily get out of this. I did not have to complicate anything. After all, I was the Destroyer.
I was the Ruby Angel.

But most importantly, I was Alyssa Callaway, daughter of Shad Callaway.

I decided that if we were gonna fight, we were gonna do it dirty.

That was when I felt my powers bloomed inside of me. That's when I realized that although Lyla sold out to that witch, she could not defeat. I could not do it alone, but with Peyton's help, we would be unstoppable, since we were the first and last Ruby Angel.

Curiousity decided to not kill the cat, instead it decided to help defeat the evil.

That was when I knew I was heading in the right direction.

***
Alyssa has been missing for two days now. Ever since I found her pink bow, I realized that something was odd. I went to Shad's house only to find out that Shad knew that his child was missing.

I sat down in the living room. Only Blaze, Nelisa, his two daughters and I were there. Nelisa had water in her eyes, while the two daughters eyes were red and puffy.

Blaze eventually came off the phone and delivered the final blow.

"They said that Q, Shorty, Cody, Melissa and Peyton is missing also. Can we draw any connections to this as to why my daughter and her best friend, two members from my gang and two members from your gang are missing?", Shad asked.

I thought hard, then my brain finally came up with a sensible reason as to why everything was as it was.

However, Khioné beat me to it. She said,"Maybe the four persons is involved in the kidnapping. They both can gather information from both sides and try to use that against one another."

"I'll be back", Nelisa said going in the kitchen.

I just looked at her retreating back.

A few minutes later, she came out. Her eyes were no longer watery.

"The Elders will be here soon", Nelisa said soberly.

After a few hours waiting, three ladies arrived in all their glory. The first one, Seraphina, accordingly to Nelisa, was dressed according to the Victorian era. Her long blonde hair was cascading with curls down her back. The second one, Rayjina, was more up to date, in designer clothes, while the third one, Katerina was dressed as young teens would.