Seraphina-Chapter 11

The flight was extremely long. It was mum's idea to go to Spain as opposed to Italy for some reason. Its been almost two weeks since I came out of the hospital and things have not been the same.

Flashback to the hospital

I woke up with the lights blinding my eye and my mother, daddy, Khioné and Kayel staring at me. Mr. Prince was standing at the door with a look of shock on his face.

Kayel was the first one to speak.

"Mum, what's the matter with Lyssie's face?", she queried.

I was startled. After all I hardly remembered anything except a young woman saying she could help me, which she did.

My mother looked at me knowingly and that was when I realized that she did not tell dad that I had magic.

"Now is not the right time to talk about this Shad", Mum said quietly.

I glanced over to Mr. Prince and realized that he was uncomfortable.

What the hell was he doing here?

Later in the evening, after Khioné left with Mr. Prince, Mum explained everything to dad. He was not really upset, but he was annoyed that Mum had not told him sooner.

"So talk to me about this transformed thing mummy", I whispered. Although I was healed, I was uncomfortable because something that was not happening to anyone was happening to me.

Dad sat on the edge of the bed and stated at my face.