Chapter 12- Is this for real??

The walk to Casa Olea was not as long as I had thought it would be. It was only ten minutes. We were dressed kinda stylish.

I was wearing a short black sundress with a black ballet flats and my long hair ironed out.

Khioné was wearing a short skater skirt, a green crop top, a black sleeveless jacket and converse. Although she was almost two months pregnant, she still had her flat, well toned belly.

Kayel was dressed in a floral summer dress and ballet flats, while my mummy was dressed to kill in a navy pant suit with heels.

We stood in front of the impressive mansion. There was this Victorian aura to it. It seemed almost a hundred years old, and it looked oddly familiar.

A black guard opened the humongous iron wrought gates. We entered and was immediately enticed by the flowers. There were many different flowers and many different colors. They were scattered about but mostly in shapes.

Mum walked steadily on as if she knew this place. She rang the doorbell.

Why is she acting like if she has been here before?

Curiosity killed the cat.

That damn quote. I was so tired of hearing that one phrase.

A maid answered the door and we were ushered into a palor. Now this palor felt even more familiar. It had the same burgundy drapes as my dream. The same old fashioned aura. The same candles lit at the corners.

Was this a coincidence?

We were told to sit and after about twenty seconds, the same woman from my dream entered. The same blond hair woman.

"Mum, I've seen her before", I whispered to my mother, who was sitting right next to me. She blinked her eyes in surprise but said nothing.

The lady was dressed in a blue ball gown, while her hair was coiled in a messy bun, while some tendrils were let down at the sides.

We stood and she waved us to sit. She went on the couch opposite us.

"Welcome back, Nelisa. Welcome Khioné and Kayel and special welcome to my Ruby, Alyssa".

Ruby?

"I don't understand", I said weakly.

"That is why you are here", she said to me, "Senorita Maria, traer algunos aperitivos". Bring some snacks.

She bowed then left the room as quietly as she came.

"Let me start from the beginning", she began, "My name is Seraphina Delassias".

"You're Seraphina?", Kayel asked astonished.

"Yes, she is Seraphina", my mother replied, "Your aunt".

Khioné almost fainted, I stared at her shocked. Kayel played with my iPhone 6.

The maid brought in the snacks which consisted of croissants, tea, little bit of fruits and such.

"I want to know why you called me the Ruby", I stated flatly.

"There are three stages. The Opal, the Diamond and the Saphire. A person will belong to any one of this stage will show different powers. It just depends on the quality of power that is displayed. The lowest rank is the Opal. This group just possess the basic powers. Like levitation, enhanced sight, enhanced hearing etc. These witches can perform the basic spells".