Chapter 14: Purpose

Third POV

"Damn, you fuck heads already fighting over the new girl? Who said you had dips T-T-Tobias?"

Carlotta wishes she just stayed in her room- even if it meant starving her cat and herself. At least they'd die together. She quickly grabs Scarlett, taking a few steps back from toby and everyone else. The male that spoke to toby has on a yellow jacket and a white mask similar to Jane's. Yes, of course Carlotta would remember those two women. She wishes that she'd ended their lives during those fights.

The other male has on a yellow hoodie with a black mask and red markings for the eyes and mouth. "shut up masky. You're only making the situation worse." He spoke in a very unearthly deep tone.

"And I should give a shit why? Seems like everyone's gotten a piece of that ass but me, and I really don't appreciate that." The boy known as masky said, eyeing Carlotta from behind toby.

Jeff of course hears this and moves to spring on masky but two males move to hold him back. One has on a blue mask with black goo leaking from where the eyes are, the other looking like link from the famous video game 'Kingdom Hearts'- though he has black eyes and red pupils.

"Fucking, let go!" Jeff shouts, tugging on his arms that to two have locked with their own.

"Man you need to chill! Why are you so pissy anyways?!" The link look-a-like asked, tugging Jeff back. "could use your help jack!"

"I am helping you Ben, damn pipsqueak." The male known as jack said.

Carlotta turns her attention back to masky, wanting to mash his mask in. Scarlett thought the same and jumps out of her arms, leaping off of Toby's shoulder and onto masky's face- scratching at his mask.

"What the- GET THIS DAMN THING OFF ME!" The male shouts, trying to yank Scarlett off of him.

Jeff twisted smile returns but becomes frustrated because his arms are still restricted. "FUCK!" He shouts, kicking Ben in his ankle and jabs jack in the chest with his elbow. Once they both let go, Jeff reaches for Scarlett- pulling her off and kicking masky in his stomach, making him fall over.

"You assw-"

Jeff holds Scarlett up, daring to drop the feline over his face. "One more fucking word and she'll fuck you up." He laughs, ignoring the cat's claws digging into his wrist.

Jeff moves to hold scarlet by the nap of her neck, wanting to gut the thing to pieces. However when he saw the look in Carlotta's eyes, he fought against the urge- which he didn't want to do and questioned why he cared to do so.

He nods his head one last time to Carlotta who pushes pass toby and hoodie to walk towards Jeff, making his carved smile grow wider. Once Carlotta is at arms length, Jeff reaches forward- wrapping his hand around her through and pulls her forward. The girl gasp, standing stiff in front of the smiling killer.

He drops the cat onto her shoulder, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "see you around, butterfly." He rasps, the hand around her throat traveling down her shoulder and arm. He pulls away, glancing at his wrist then at Scarlett. "you too furball."

Scarlett replies back with a hiss, making Jeff chuckle. "let's go smiles." He told the dog who barks, following Jeff out of the kitchen with the set of beers balancing on its back. The smiling dog also pees on masky before leaving the kitchen and down the very long hall.

Once Jeff was out of sight, masky stands grumbles under his breath. "Why am I always dealt with the end of the damn stick?!"

"It's because your whole existence is a nuisance." Hoodie said, making toby chuckle.