Chapter 3: taken away

Carlotta POV

I break down the door by mistake once I touch the door nob. I shake my head as I walk inside, taking in everything that has happened. I slowly look down at my hands, blood covering them. I begin to shake as I shake my head once more.

"N-No....no....NO-!" I was cut off by my little kitty, Scarlett, rub against my ankle.

She purrs and meows softly then looks up at me with her ruby colored eyes. That's why I picked her. She's special- different. Oh, I didn't feed her this morning. I go over to the sink still shaking a bit from the fact that I killed three people. Also- its cold too. I look down at myself and see I have little to nothing on.

"Oh, yeah they....", my voice trails off- thoughts traveling back to the nightly events that I'm sure will haunt me for the rest of my life.

I open the refrigerator, reaching in grabbing a piece of raw fish. For some reason she never eats cat food- only raw fish. She doesn't even like when I cut it up into pieces. Scarlett enjoys ripping it apart. But hey, at least she's happy. I set the fish on her red plate, which is her favorite. Every other plate I dare put it on, she hisses at me. She scratches at my foot and I giggle- putting the plate in front of her as pet her while the kitty rips it apart. I go up to my bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror.

"Still can't believe I've killed them." I whisper, lowering my head. I turn the novel on the shower wall, stepping under the showerhead- after taking my undergarments off.

I let out a sigh, watching the blood flow down my body and into the drain. I no longer feel shock from killing them. No one saw me, hell they deserved to die. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my head traveling to my eyes. Shaking my head, the pain slowly disappears. I brush it off, continuing with my shower.

Jeff POV

Looking out of her windows, I don't see her anywhere in sight. I open her window- slowly making my way in.

"Oh god....pink-", I gag the more I look around her room. I walk out to see more pink in the halls and the kitchen.

"GOD SO MUCH PINK!", I think to myself.- hearing water coming from the restroom. She's showering.

I feel someone brush against my leg. I look down to see a cat with scarlet red eyes.

"Aww. A kitty.", I said as I picked it up. "I'd gut you if you didnt have those weird eyes. Reminds me of smiles."

I pet it's head until the water coming from the bathroom stops. "About time."

I rushed back to her room and took my place in her closet. The sound of her footsteps brings a smile to my face. I watch as she steps towards the closet- looking inside for something to wear while holding onto the towel around her body. I can almost smell her blood- yes.

Images of her dead body laying across her floor floods my brain. Her blood stains on her disgusting pink walls and on my beautiful knife. Her guts spilled all over the carpet. Her beautiful lifeless face..

"Kill her, kill her- rip her open, gut her to pieces." Ugh damnit not that nagging voice again. "shut up, I can't kill her slenderma-"

"KILL HER! KILL HER! RIP HER OPEN!" The voice shouts cutting me off my own thoughts.

I feel my eyes grow wide as my smile stretches. Oh fuck with what the sldener bastard wants. I want to kill her- NOW!

I move my head into her line of vision, enough for her to see. She looks down and screams, falling to the ground. I slowly walk out of the closet, pulling my knife out my pocket of my white- blood stained hoodie.