Chapter 23: "Try me"

Third POV

Third POV

The two walk out and down the stairs hand in hand. Jeff would whisper seductive remarks into her ear, making Carlotta giggle. Upon arriving into the livingroom, all proxies went silent- staring shamelessly at the two. Jeff felt their stares, his mood quickly turning sour.

Carlotta fells him become tense. She turns to him, smiling softly. "Fuck them. I prefer the red eyes anyday remember.." she whispers, planting a quick kiss to his lips.

"Carlotta!" Clockwork calls out to her from the kitchen.

The teen was about to pull away from jeff until his firm grip on his hips keeps her in place. He grumbles under his breath, staring into her eyes. He obviously didnt want to be separated from her, even for a few minutes. This causes carlotta to giggle, standing on her toes to give him a deep passionate kiss. She manages to wiggle out of his hold and run into the kitchen.

"Clockwork!" She cried happily, hugging her rather tightly.

The brunette laughs, hugging her back tightly. "Damn girl look at you! That prick snatches you up and literally brings you back in pieces!" She said jokingly while pointing to my hickeys and cuts.

Carlotta grins shamelessly, proudly showing off Jeff's handy work. "I know right- should've seen what I left on him." She winks, both girls bursting into a fit of laughter.

Jeff leans against the entry way to the kitchen, never taking his eyes away from his girl- until he couldn't take the stares burning at the back of his skull. He sharply turns his head, glaring daggers at anyone that locked eyes with him- mostly Ben, eyelessjack, and Toby.

"Problem?" He questions through clech teeth, his hands in his pockets twisting into fist.

"Nah man just...surpised?" Ben said, looking at the other two. "I mean we-"

"We thought you'd fuck her a few times then toss her like a dirty rag...not c-" Jack started to explain.

"C-Care about h-her...." Toby finished, standing from his sit as he walks closer to Jeff, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Message l-loud and cl-clear." He voiced, walking pass him into the kitchen.