Chapter 22: Collar🔞

Third POV

Third POV

After that day Jeff shared his journal with carlotta, the male has become overly clingy. Not that the girl minds, she revels in it- knowing she's the only girl to ever hold Jeff's attention for this long. After sharing bits of his past, the two went another round- more gentle than the others. Carlotta could feel Jeff's raw emotions. It would be something she will always cherish.

Currently the two are laying in bed, awaken by the morning sun peering through Jeff's window. Carlotta sits up, stretching her limps with a soft yawn leaving her lips. She was about to move from the bed until a strong arm wraps around her waist- pulling her back in.

"The fuck you goin'?" He questions, his deep raspy voice still laced in tiredness.

The sound of it sent a chill down her spine, making her bite her lip. "To shower...its morning now." She whispers gently, pushing his messy bed hair out of his face.

The smiling killer slowly opens his eyes, his vision still hazy from sleep but his bright red eyes shining from the sun's beams. "To early....."

"But I'm hungry..." she pouts, making the male sigh heavily as he slowly sits up- pulling his girl with him towards the bathroom.

The two strip down in the little clothing they had on, stepping into the warm shower. Carlotta let's out a soft sigh, standing right under the shower head while jeff is given the opportunity to admire the view in front if him. With a sly smirk he slaps the pinkette's ass, making the girl yelp.

Carlotta huffs, turning her head to look at him. "Jeff dont, we fucked so many times that my healing was strained." She whines, pouting to the bite Marks and hickeys all over her neck, chest, and collarbones.

Jeff chuckles, wrapping his arms around her as the water now fell against both of their bodies. "Can't help it...just wanna keep fucking you..." he mumbles into her ear, planting kisses along her neck.