Chapter 6: Pleasure or Torture 🔞

Carlotta POV

My body never felt this week and dirty before. Jane and Zero were the only ones having their fun with me in anyway they wanted. I was told to not do anything but moan and scream there names for, hours. I lay there my naked body exposed to the cool chilling air in the room. I hear the door creep open, not bothering to look at who it is.

"whats's up fuck nu-", the person is interrupted by a loud thud.

I glance at the door, watching someone get dragged out of the room. I close my eyes, not thinking much of it. After a while the opens again, forcing a smile onto my face.

"I'm ready for you Ms. Jane, Ms. Zero.", I said whimpering while I set my legs up.

These are my given orders to me by them- greet with a smile and legs open. The memories of them floods my brain- body shaking in disgust as tears roll down my cheeks. Another rule, no crying.

"I-I'm so sorry Ms. Jane. Pl-Please don't punish me. I'll do whatever you want ju-", It wasnt them, the horse laughter gave it away.

"Oh cut it with all the whining!"

I turn my head slowly to the door to see none other than him, the one who brought me here, the man with the crazed bloody smile. He laughs more as he walks to me ever so slowly while spinning his long blade between his fingers. He makes it to the bed, climbing on top of me staring at my body from head to toe as his knife slides down the crest of my chest. I whimper closing my eyes tightly.

"Open your fucking eyes......", he ordered.

My mouth shuts, staring at the male who brought me here. He hovers above me, his eyes staring into mine. He rest one hand on the side of my head, the other place on my throat. I gasp, his tongue licking my cheeks to behind my ear.

"Dont make a sound, unless told to. I never did a live one, but hey- couldn't hold back anymore.", he trails off "I hate they got to you first!"

Tears flow from my eyes, his tongue licking them away. He laughs, gripping my throat roughly. "I won't let them- anyone touch you like this again.", he hissed- the rage prominent.

I watch as he pulls down his pants, squirming weakly under him but- what's the point? What's the point in fighting anymore? What's going to happen will happen rather I want it to or not.

Although, up this close, he does look oddly attractive. Maybe it's just my brain trying to cope by finding a positive in this situation. My attention focuses more on that huge thing in between his legs.

"What? Never seen a dick before? Do you even know what sex is? You're fucking eighteen.", he laughs.

I look away, biting on my lower lip. I really, really hate that I didnt pay more attention in class. He frowns, pulling my hair "I asked a fucking question, now answer."

"O-Only bits and pieces." I stutter.

He chuckles, rubbing himself against me. "Then I'll teach you the basics What I got, is a dick. You- a pussy. I'm going to shove it all the way inside, and you're going to take it- like the whore you are."

I whine softly, feeling a strange heat travel throughout my body. He circles his tip against his entrance, never taking his eyes off me. "What a sight for sore fucking eyes. You, are so fucking hot."

Without warning, he pushes himself inside of me- groaning as he did so. I bite on my lip, holding back my screams from the to painful action. I gaze down, small amount of blood coming out of me.

Jeff glazes down, his smirk scratching to a smile. "They didn't break your hymen, fucking perfect!"

He pulls out slowly, roughly slamming back inside. The motion soon isn't painful anymore. A pleasure like no other is invading all other senses. I allow my brain to dive, swimming deep within the pleasure this crazed male is giving me.

My soft whines adds a glint into his eyes. "Needy fucking whines. Want me to go faster? You sexy piece of shit."

"Y-Yes~", I moan reluctantly.

His strokes become faster, rougher, enjoyable. "Answering like the good girl you are." He laughs, groaning soon after. "Say my name."

"I-I dont kn-"

"Jeff- fuck~ it's Jeff.", he groans- moving faster.

"Jeff! J-Jeff~", my back arching from the bed.

"Fuck, rearranging your guts like this is better than ripping them out. Keep your eyes on me."

He leans in, attacking my lips with his own- his intense stare adding to the knot in my stomach. He sucks my lips, pulling away to leave trails kisses to my breast. He somehow speeds up more, my mind in a haze of blinding pleasure. My toes curl, gasping once his lips latches into my nipple- the thumb on his free hand rubbing circles on something down below. The action sends jolts of pleasure through my body, feeling the knot coming undone.

He tightens his grip on my neck more, panting heavily as his movements become sloppy. "Shit you feel so good~ feeling close? Gonna break?", he questions in a mock- teasing tone.

"Y-Yes! Yes jeff please! I-I'm gonna-"

"Me too- fuuuck!~", he groans deeply- a warm liquidy feeling flowing into me.

The feeling makes the knot snap, my body tensing as I cry out the crazed Male's name. My vision is clouded by stars, whimpering softly. The fluids flowing against my thighs.

"This feeling, is us cuming.", he said, breathlessly. "No one can make you feel this good. Only I can. Remember that, understand?"

I nod, still in my drunken haze. He grins, slowly pulling out of me- pulling up his pants. "Damnit, that look in your eyes makes me wanna go another round.", he grumbles pushing my hair out of my face.

A faint part of me wants to look away, but the other to admire his crazed smile. "What's with the pouting? You liked that, didn't you?"

What was the point of lying? the answer is written all over my face- the small piece of fear making me answer honestly I nod, "Yes..", whispering faintly to him.

"Hm, would've been the only one fucking you if that slender bitch didnt send me on countless fucking missions. Those assholes really tried to keep you away from, me.", he growls- gripping my hair causing me to whimper.

"Let me give you a few warnings, so listen cause I'm not big on repeating myself.", he said his voice deep and raspy. "That slendy bitch is gonna try to break your mind next. Considering you've last this long I know you'll make it through that.", chuckling darkly. "She's gonna try to turn you into her plaything. Her pet. A mindless killing machine.", he laughs.

"Dont fall for those cheap manipulation tactics. Dont let them have control over you. Dont trust them, nor anyone. In this line of work its killed or be killed. Survival of the fittest- you could say."

"Wh-Why are you telling me th-this?" I dare to ask, making him grip my hair tighter.

"Good fucking question and I have no fucking idea. And THAT'S what's pissing me off the most!" He shouts, leaning closely- our lips itches apart. "But like I said, I wont let anyone else have you like this."

"B-But I-", his rough kisses cut me off- stealing my breath away.

"Just let me fucking kiss you, noisy bi-"

"Your name, pl-please say your name again. I-I feel like I'll forget it once you leave..", I whisper to him.

He smiles, his cuts making it seem bigger. "Didnt think you'd want to remember the person that brought you to this hell hole." He laugh- loudly. "Jeffrey Mason, but Jeff is what I prefer.", he crackles- laughter becoming unhinged.

He stops, sitting up and glances at the door. "That bitch is coming." He grumbles.

I panic, shaking my head and yanking my chains. "No! No, I-I dont want Jane! I dont w-want them to mess with me anymore!" I cry.

He turns, looking at me and laughs- shaking his head. "Man you suck at hearing. Just, go to sleep."

His laugh, a sharp sting coming from the back of my head- everything turns black.