Chapter 15: For me

Third POV

The two females wait in the living room for Jeff to arrive, the male taking his sweet time. It annoyed Carlotta. She didn't want to be in such a revealing outfit for so long. She's already mentally preparing herself to be out like this outside in the public eye. She holds her arms around herself when she hears multiple footsteps within the hall.

Two males appear, one being toby and the other Jeff- both seeming annoyed. "you're late." Slenderwoman hiss.

Jeff shrugs, cracking his neck in the process. "your point? I'm here ain't I?" He bites back, looking at the woman with a bored look in his eyes.

Toby sighs, pitching the bridge of his nose. He was about to speak until he finally noticed Carlotta. "Whoa...." Was all he could force out.

Jeff looks at Carlotta as well, his sour mood disappearing. "....fuck." he grumbles, becoming tense.

Both males couldn't find the right words to describe just how hot Carlotta is. Jeff was ready to pounce on her while toby wasn't too sure about the outfit. He didn't understand why she needed to wear such a slutty dress for a simple mission, but toby never ever questions the slenders. Jeff however, wasn't complaining at all. In fact, he now feels eager to start the job already.

"Nice of you to finally show yourself Jeff, though it took toby dragging you here." Slenderwoman grumbles, shaking her head.

"Yeah...damn, wish I gave a fuck sooner." He muses, winking at Carlotta which makes the girl's cheeks flush.

"Mhm.." Slenderwoman reaches into the pocket of her dress, giving Jeff the picture of their target. "This man is trying to take ownership over this town. If he accomplishes that, it'll put a nail into my plans for this town, then seen the world."

Jeff grumbles at the picture, clenching jaw. Carlotta nearly melts at the sight, glad Jeff wasn't looking at her. "I know this fucker..."

Toby glances over at the picture, anger flashing in his eyes. "O-Our dear old pr-principal Wiles."

"Yes. He has made a name for himself after dealing with you two. Clockwork and bloody painter have been keeping an eye on him for a week now. Right now he is currently at a local club. The bastard has a family, but cheats on his wife daily at this club. That's where you come in, dear."

"I-I...what am I-"

"Here is the map. You two will go here then Carlotta you'll lead him to this rundown motel. It doesn't have any cameras. It's why that filth only goes there with his hook ups." The woman explains, Jeff the map.

"....then wha-"

"You seduce him dear. Once he's puddy in your hands, you kill him. Jeff will be in the distance watching everything. He'll show himself if you need any assistance. Do you understand?"

"But....but I can't-"

"Remember what I told you in the room dear. It will all come naturally. Do not disappoint me, understand?"

Carlotta caves in out of fear, lowering her head in defeat. "Yes Slenderwoman."

"Good. Go now. Bring us one step closer to our plans for this world."

Jeff rolls his eyes. He couldn't give a shit about their 'plans for this world' he just wants to kill for the hell of it. Since he can no longer do that so freely, the reason being unknown, he's stuck with dealing with the slenders bull. He grumbles, shoving both papers in his pocket as he walks to the front door. He tilts his head back, looking at Carlotta with his twisted grin.