Chapter 16: Killer Butterfly

Third POV

Third POV

Jeff watches the two from a window, his jaw cleched tightly. He lothes how his old principal is being way to touchy with Carlotta. If this was any other girl, he would've laughed. But this, these feelings are so new to him. He's used to being angry. He's used to being rageful. But he's never once been this pissed about a man touching a girl. His girl.

Sure he likes women, fucking a few every now and then- dead ones that is. He didn't care about wanting a hear a girl's moans, the faces they would make when their overwhelmed with pleasure. All he ever enjoyed watching were the life draining from the girl's eyes, drowning himself in their intestines before fucking their lifeless bodies. To him it isn't rape since their dead anyways right?

Yet ever since he slept with Carlotta that day, ever since their fight, ever since he saw those lustful heart shaped pupils and rosy flushed cheeks, he's been whipped ever since- and he hates it. Jeff doesn't fall for girls, how can he when he was never shown what love truly is? Besides that, Jeff still wants her. To touch her, kiss her, fuck her. This isn't love, just lust. A strong lust.

That's what Jeff keeps telling himself, but seeing Mr. Wiles hand rests on Carlotta's thigh, watching it slowly travel up as she giggles, moving her hand up and down against his chest in such a teasing manner- makes Jeff want to go ballistic. Jeff now made it his goal to make Carlotta his, and for her to know whether she's willing her not. Jeff grins as he watches her drag Mr. Wiles out of the club by his loose tie- he has a feeling that Carlotta would be more than willing to belong to only him.

It was easy to get Mr Wiles to fall under Carlotta's seduction. The old man is a horn dog trying to live his youthful days again. What a joke. Carlotta listened to all of his jokes, listened to him gloating about all of his accomplishments. She hated every second of it, but she knew Jeff was watching her- so she didn't cave. Eventually Mr. Wiles offered her to leave this place to get more privacy which she accepts, dragging him out of the club quickly.

The two walk down the long sidewalk, Carlotta helping Mr. Wiles most of the way due to his drunkenness. She did take advantage of this, however- leading him to the motel located on the map she read. Once inside Carlotta checks them in, under Wiles name, on the first floor near the back exit doors. She pushes open the door, allowing him to wrap his arm around her waist.

Carlotta glances around quickly, noticing a huge window next to the closet door. An odd placement she thought, but convenient for Jeff and herself. Mr. Wiles pushes her roughly against the wall, leaning down to kiss her. She moves her head on impulse, causing the older male to chuckle. He trails kisses down the girl's neck, making her tense. Wiles becomes frustrated, pressing his boner against her.

"Loosen up girl. I don't have all night." He grumbles, grabbing her jaw and forces a kiss on her as he forces her legs apart with his own.

Carlotta froze. Why did she go along with this? What was the plan again? Why...wouldn't her body move? A tear fell from her eye as she tried to push him away but he would move, instead he moves his hand up the slit in her dress. Mr Wiles pulls away from the kiss, licking his lips before giving the teen a sickly grin.