Chapter 21: His story

Third POV

It's been two days since the two made up. They would fuck none stop, every second they could with surprisingly no interruptions. Of course it annoyed all the other proxies, but no one was bold enough to pound at Jeff's door to make them shut up. They would take breaks in between, jeff leaving to get their food- or both of them showering.

Today is the third day, carlotta resting on Jeff's bed in one of his many band T's and only in her panties. She has her cat scarlet snuggled up against her chest, purring loudly from the teen's pats.

Jeff pushes his door open, a plate of pasta in both hands while smile dog balances Jeff's jack Daniel's and water on his back. The killer nods his head at his girl, handing her the plate of food- causing her to smile.

He smirks back at her, but frowns once his eyes lock on scarlet. "You know I dont like this fucking furr ball on my bed." He grumbles.

Carlotta huffs, sitting up and scooping scarlett into her arms. "I can't allow my beautiful cat to rest on such a dirty floor."

"I gutted shit tons of cats, wouldn't mind adding another." Scarlett answers back with a loud his- jeff hissing back at her.

The teen pouts, giving Jeff the best puppy eyes she could. "Please?" she asks softly.

The smiling killer looks at the girl, tilting his head. He sits down, rolling his eyes. He reaches over, grabbing her bottom lip in between his fingers. "Poke that lip out again- we go another round."

As much as Carlotta would love just that, she felt to sore and knew her body needed a break. With a huff she begins eating her food, tilting her head at the taste. Jeff notices and nods.

"I prefer clockwork. The bitch nags, bit at least she knows her cooking." He grumbles, scoffing down his food in a rather animalistic nature but carlotta didn't mind.