Chapter 19: His weakness

Third POV

Third POV

It's been a week since the two went their separate ways. Jeff stayed mostly in his room, only leaving when the slenders gave him a job or to eat. Carlotta on the other hand fully expressed who Slenderwoman wanted her to be. After the incident, clockwork fully supported her- making and stealing different reliving outfits to fit Carlotta's style more.

The teen allowed herself to grow more familiar with the proxies around the mansion, flirting with a few of the males. Because of that, most of the female proxies didn't favor Carlotta at all. They hated how she captures all the male's attention with little to no effort.

Carlotta didn't care. She found it amusing how easy it was to get these boys to follow her around like misguided puppies. To her, the women just weren't as gorgeous as her- they envy her. Clockwork is the only female proxy he calls her friend. The killer never questions her nor judges her actions. Carlotta never had a friend, so she's grateful to clockwork for willingly becoming her first.

The two girls are currently in the lodge, playing video with Jack, Ben, and toby. Carlotta is in the lead in Mario Cart with the other far behind her. Since Carlotta was always alone, she spent most of her free times reading or playing video games. Toby was in second but he still wasn't a match for the teen.

"Th-This is the fourth time you've w-won. You have to be ch-cheating." Toby grumbles, placing his controller down- giving up.

Carlotta giggles, waving her controller around in her hand. "it's not my fault I'm just that good."

"Ben check to see if she's using cheat codes." Jack said, placing his controller down.

Ben sighs heavily, glitching into the tv- doing whatever it is he's pro at doing. He glitches back out of the TV and back into the couch. He grumbles, glaring playfully at Carlotta. "how are you this good?!"

"Practice makes perfect." The teen laughs.

"How about we just play something else?" Clockwork asked.

Jack digs through the games scattered on the floor, looking for one they haven't played yet. He sighs heavily, rolling his eyes as he holds up 'Just Dance'.

Toby quickly shakes his head, leaning back against the couch. "N-No way in h-hell am I playing that.."

"Oh come on it'll be fun!" Clockwork huffs, trying to give him the Wii remote.

"I-I said no. Pick jack or ben-"

"Hell no." Jack quickly said, moving to sit on a different couch.

Carlotta looks at Ben, leaning down closer to the meal. She pressed her arms against the side of her chest, making her breast perk up a bit in her outfit. "would you play with us Ben?" She asks, pouting her bottom lip out.

Ben blushes heavily, his eyes shamelessly staring at her rack. "u-uh yeah...just you and clockwork play first!" He said, his tone shaky as he backs away from Carlotta.

The girl smirks, sinking at him before standing and moving to the middle of the room- clockwork standing beside her. The two picked two songs, Carlotta winning both of them. When it was Ben's turn, the girl purposely chose a more provocative song- a duet.

With a sly grin from Carlotta, the two begin to dance. A few moments of the song require them to move closer, keeping in sync. Other parts, the teen girl would boldly press herself against ben- grinding against him teasingly. She giggles at the slight blush coating his cheeks.

Clockwork would cheer Carlotta on, finding her flirtatious acts amusing. Jack on the other hand is too deep in Carlotta trance, watching her every move. Toby didn't want to admit it, but he is drawn in by the girl's movements as well. No one seemed to notice Jeff watching from the corner of the hall leading into the lounge.

Two weeks ago before the punishment, Jeff admitted to himself that since being with the slenders- that's the most fun he's had in a very long time. Watching Slenderwoman hurt Carlotta, broke something in him. He's never been so enraged in all of his life. He never felt the need to protect someone, anyone. Waking up in the basement, chained up to the wall wasn't a surprise to Jeff.

He was used to being sent down here to receive his punishment. What frustrated him more was not knowing the condition Carlotta is in. He couldn't understand why he felt so attached to the girl, why he wanted her for himself, why he cared so much for her.

Slenderman brought it to Jeff's attention during their torture sessions. The being placed a tendril around Jeff's throat, choking him as he spoke.

"Jeffery...a selfish boy, only looking out for himself. Putting himself first, no one else ever mattered. A killer such as yourself doesn't have a clue what love is. A troublesome feeling isn't on your agenda. What you carry is possessiveness. You hate when others touch what you dem as yours. That girl.... you've claimed her as your own the moment you saw her. Wether you believe it or not, you've grown an infatuation. And this infatuation has become your weakness Jeffery." Slenderman explains in a mocking tone, finding it amusing that the great Jeffery Mason has come entangled with a mere girl.

Hearing slenderman's words, Jeff couldn't lie to himself anymore. He had to admit that what was said is the truth. Since the moment he saw Carlotta, he grew attached. He couldn't stop thinking about her and would willingly stalk her without being asked to. He dudnt want to believe that carlotta is his weakness.

Once the punishment was over, jeff spent most of his time in his room- smile dog by his side. He wanted to see carlotta. He wanted to make sure she was alright, but slenderman's words haunted him. A weakness? Jeff had no weaknesses. It's what made him hard to tame. To think that a girl was his weakness, its laughable to him.

So to prove a point to the slenders and himself, the moment he saw carlotta he made it clear that he never wanted her near him ever again. But of course, that was another lie to himself. Over the pass week he was struggling with himself. Only leaving his room to eat or work just to avoid seeing her. Banging his head against the walls of his room in hopes of knocking her out of his thoughts. Noticing her openly flirt with all the guys in the mansion. But now, watching her dance against Ben like some striper is Jeff's tipping point.

Without about thought, jeff storms into the lounge- grabbing carlotta's wrist and yanking her away from Ben. Without giving anyone a chance to register anything, he forcefully pulls the girl with him. He rushes to his room, ignoring carlotta's shouts and resisting his tugging.

Once at his door, he kicks it open, pushing carlotta inside and pushing smile dog out. He walks inside, shutting his door and locking it. He stares at the girl standing in the middle of the room, his eyes trailing down her body. At this point he knew, he told himself- he would never selfishly force her away ever again.

°

°

°

°

Please comment and vote, it really helps a lot! And as always, stay safe💖