Chapter 20: His forever girl🔞

Third POV

Third POV

To say carlotta is shock would be an understatement. The male who broke the little pieces left of her heart, forced her away from her friends and into his room. His room. She took a few seconds to scan around. Jeff's room is a bit messy with clothes in various places, but other than that everything is neatly in place. The boy has band posters messily hanging on his wall- a few carlotta recognized.

As much as she would like to look around more, she has to face what just happened- and remember to appear upset, which she is. She locks her eyes with him, glaring at him harshly. He had no right to do what he just did, and the teen is going to make sure he knows this.

"What the hell was that?!" Carlitta shouts, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I could ask you the same fucking thing.." he grumbles, clenching his fist. "Dancing on ben like you're some fucking stripper." He hissed.

Carlotta's face begins to turn red from her growing anger, Jeff found it cute- despite the situation. "So what?! You have no right to be mad at me Jeffery! You're the one who told me to-"

"DON'T...call me by that fucking name." He seethes, his jaw clenched- veins bulging from his tighten fist.

It took a lot of will power for carlotta to not lose her composure from the simple movement. "You have no right to be angry with me. You're the one who pushed me away, I didnt do anything! All I could think about was you! If they hurt you as bad as me...or worse." As she spoke, jeff would lower his head- knowing she was right, but he wouldn't admit it. "But none of that matters. I can do what I want, whenever I want. I dont need permission from you. Fuck this and fuck you!"