Ch. 16 Lie Ability

Theo walked into Lydia's room, grabbed her, and walked her out holding his claws around her throat. "Back off." He warned Parrish. But Parrish didn't stop walking. Theo dug his claws into Lydia's throat. "I said back off." He repeated. Parrish stopped when he saw the pain come across Lydia's face. "Take him." Theo told Corey behind him but didn't move his eyes from Parrish. 

"The guy's on fire!" Corey exclaimed. 

"You'll heal, do it

"You'll heal, do it." Theo said. Parrish growled. When Corey didn't move, Tracy ran at Parrish instead. She dug her claws into his abdomen but he didn't react. Shock came across her face. Parrish pulled her hand away and threw her up against a cell door. Zach pulled out and electrical cord from the wall. He held onto it, absorbing its energy, and touched Parrish's shoulder. He was also shocked when Parrish didn't show any reaction except for his expression that seemed to say 'why are you touching me'. 

"This isn't working!" Zach called out. Parrish pushed him against the wall by the throat and Zach fell to the ground. 

Valack managed to attack Theo from behind. He used the trephination drill and drilled into Theo's leg. He shouted in pain, Let go of Lydia, and bent his knees back. Valack stood and hit him with the back of the drill making him fall to the ground. "Sorry Theo, I'm not done with her yet." Valack said and grabbed Lydia. 

Parrish was still fighting Zach. He threw Zach to the ground and reared his arm back but Corey- invisible- grabbed his wrist. Corey became visible and had a smirk on his face. Parrish set himself and Corey on fire. Corey screamed in fear and pain and Parrish threw him. Valack turned to leave with Lydia but saw Stiles standing in the doorway. Corey, no longer on fire, flew into Stiles and knocked him down. Parrish started walking up the hall again but Theo got up and threw a pipe at him which went straight through his abdomen. He still showed no emotion but he dropped to his knees and the orange color faded from his eyes. Stiles pushed Corey off of him as Valack walked another way with Lydia. Stiles ran towards them and tried to follow but the door that they went through shut and Stiles couldn't get it open. "Lydia!" He shouted banging on the door. "Lydia! Lydia!" Stiles yelled and banged on the door. 

"Let me try!" Theo yelled and kicked the door down. Stiles ran in. "You're not gonna find her without me!" Theo called out. When Stiles didn't answer he ran in too.

Theo caught up to Stiles in a hall. "Stiles, look I want her outta here too. I've got her scent." He said. 

"What do you want?" Stiles asked. 

"What's the difference? I can find her, you can't." Theo said. He looked to his left when he caught her scent coming from the room next to him. He opened it and saw that he was in a boy's shower room. He knew he was in the boy's room because it was full of cowering, naked, men. He walked up to one of them and pushed him over revealing a grate. He and Stiles knelt down by it. "It leads to the tunnels." He said.