I Don't Need You Anymore

Austin's P.O.V

'I don't really know why Caitlin arrived but I knew that mom and dad wouldn't be impressed by me, I had nearly cracked Taylor before Caitlin arrived.' It had begun several months ago before the tour began, I had met Leah at our house and my parents decided that Taylor had been given enough free reigns over her life and they wanted control again like when she was seventeen, of course back then she didn't realise that it was control only careful parenting. But Caitlin ruined it, reminded Taylor of Leah and I could see Taylor was stronger than mom and dad first thought and I admired that but I knew it was all over. After Caitlin speaking to me I watched her leave with Leah who didn't smile or wave but only cuddled Brownie and Caitlin tighter. The slam of the door signalled my time to try to break Taylor again but when I entered I knew it was all over and there was no second chances or going back. "Hey Tay, Caitlin just left. Want me to make you some breakfast?" She just stared at me, "No Austin I don't want anything made by you. I want you to do something for me though..." I nodded at her and said, "Anything Taylor." I came and sat by her on the bed and watched as her head lifted and she said, "Get the hell out of my apartment and never speak to Leah or I ever again. I do not trust you or mom and dad and I want you to leave. I will be changing the locks on the house, my cellphone number, blocking you all from my email and buying out our family's share in Big Machine Records." My mouth dropped open in horror, this was what my parents didn't want. For her to conform into someone who could handle their life and now I had failed. I stood and moved backwards before saying, "Why did you tell me all that?"

"Because I know you didn't plan this, so go home and tell mommy and daddy that meanie Taylor figured it all out and is cutting you all out. I will not speak to you, contact you or bother you ever again and I expect the same in return. I will also be moving so have a good life, I hope this was worth all the trouble." Again I felt my mouth go dry and then I stood and internally congratulated her. I was proud, she was getting away. Before I left I text mom and dad and simply said 'PLAN FAILED, IT'S OVER!'Before I jumped in a taxi and went home to them.

Andrea's P.O.V

I was beginning to regret the things I had said to Taylor last night, the comments about Leah and her love life had nothing to do with me but everyone convinced me that she was wild and needed to be tamed but instead it had caused the opposite. She left with Leah and didn't look back, Scott and I panicked and sent Austin there but a text received from him let me know that we failed and now I had lost my daughter and was regretting the things I did. I paced the kitchen while Scott watched me since we were waiting for Austin to arrive with details. Finally he arrived.

"Okay great so you almost had her..." Scott stated as Austin retold the story. He nodded and then told us what she was planning to do and I swear it killed me, she had axed us. Buying out our share would be nothing to her and cutting us from decisions wasn't hard either and neither was changing numbers and locks or moving. It was simple and she could do it, we just expected her to listen to us and take Leah back, find a nice man to marry and have a family that way, the normal way. But she wasn't having a bar of it and we paid the price. "...she was mad guys, I've never seen her like that before. It's all over." I nodded sadly at Austin realising my life was over. Back to normal. Just like Taylor never existed, except that she did and she was amazing but we got greedy and wanted to control her. I had lost my only daughter because I had stubbornly listened to my husband telling me that Taylor was making a mistake not getting into a relationship because of Leah. I was upset with myself and I went and sat in my office.