Upsetting People

Andrea's P.O.V

It had been two months and a few weeks since Austin came back and declared that Taylor was cutting us off and that's exactly what happened. A week after the incident we received a letter from Big Machine Records saying that Taylor was buying us out I was shocked but Austin had warned us that it would happen. At first I was angry at her and wanted to yell at her but as time passed I began to miss hearing from her every day and I missed Skyping with Leah on a day to day basis. In short I missed them both and I knew that we had made a mistake so I had sat for the next few weeks and eventually decided when she kept ignoring calls that I would go to New York, I knew she was there because I followed her pictures the paparazzi took, she was with Karlie Kloss.

A week later and I was ringing the doorbell, but I didn't expect the frosty reunion I received from Karlie. I knew she was protecting her friend but when Taylor came and invited me in I knew something was up. I was her mother and I knew her but she sat so still just watching me until eventually I spoke first. "So when are you coming back to Nashville?"

"I'm not." She replied with a cold tone.

"Oh, but what about the new record?" She shrugged and said,

"I'll find a studio here. Scott knows people and Jack is here with Lena." I nodded and looked at her. She only looked away when Karlie came back and sat down. "Is Karlie going to..." She turned and glanced at me, "Karlie is staying here." I was taken back but accepted it all the same. "What do you want mom?" she questioned and I said straight out.

" I miss you and Leah, I want us to talk again I want to see Leah again." She looked at me and went to speak then spoke. "You and dad told me on Thanksgiving that I was making a huge mistake with Leah and now you show up two months later and say you want to see us again. It doesn't work that way mom." She expressed and I suddenly saw red.

"Taylor, this is no way to have a family. You need to give Leah back and marry a man and have your own baby." I spoke with anger. I watched as she looked at Karlie and stood up and walked over to the door. "I understand what you are saying..."

"Good then you..." She interrupted.

"I understand what you are saying but that will not be happening and Leah and I will be staying in New York and not coming back to Nashville. You can't walk back into her life and I won't let you. Not after what you said. Now I need you to leave." I heard the final words and felt hurt but then I understood how we made her feel. I slowly stood and walked to the door and just as I turned to speak to Taylor she said. "Oh and keep an eye out in the magazines, on the news and in the papers over the next few days." I was confused.

"Oh why?" I questioned and watched as she looked at Karlie and then back at me, I saw Karlie smile and then Taylor said, "Because Karlie and I are dating and we are coming out tonight." I gasped and with that Taylor shut the door in my face as I turned and slowly walked downstairs and out onto the busy street.

Taylor's P.O.V

It felt good to finally express what I was feeling and to prove to my parents that I wasn't going to marry a man, I wanted Karlie. 'Did I just admit that?' I sighed and moved back to the couch where Karlie kissed me and I whispered. "I love you." She looked back at me and said in a small whispering voice. "Good because I love you too." I smiled and we re-connected lips and kissed until Leah emerged nearly an hour later with messy hair and pyjamas that were crinkled. We both laughed at her and within an hour we were watching a movie together on the couch. A text from Tree at 6.30pm told me that it was time and I picked up my phone and posted to Instagram. "Shes so bad, but she does it so well." With a picture of Karlie and Leah hugging. While Karlie posted, "Blue eyes got me like ooohh ahh..." with a picture of me dancing in the kitchen and with that we looked at each other and posted it. Boom! Within seconds our phones began to blow up and we turned them off, the news channels would be posting it, magazines making money and Karlie's apartment would turn into a jungle  outside before long but it was worth it for a few weeks time when we could walk outside and kiss in public with Leah. I couldn't wait.