ix

"Like a date?" I smile at him and nodded.

-

"It's really awkward to have this date while your guards watch us."

"You can ignore them. I'm treating them to this restaurant too so that they'll be distracted."

"I assume the money they get to buy ice cream while you're interviewing people is from you and not from their paychecks?" I asked while smiling. He smiles back and nods. It was quiet for a moment, but it felt comfortable as we kept making eye contact. "Do you want to be in an actual relationship with me?" My eyes widen in the sudden question."

"I... Umm... I didn't think that deep..."

"It's alright. You don't need to tell me. But I do want to know if my sudden flirtatious actions makes you uncomfortable." I thought about it and shook my head sincerely. "Thank goodness. You will tell me to stop if you want it to stop right?"

"Of course." I take my shoe off and trailed my legs on his calves. We continue to stare at each other as this happens. I wasn't planning on taking it too far, but he looked like he wanted it to be. I teased him by just wrapping my legs around his like how one of the girls in school would hug his arm as they walk. Good thing there's a table cloth on our table.

-

"Excuse me? Mr. Morinozuka?" I heard one of kyoya's guards outside my room as they knock on my door. I groaned, pulling my phone out to see it was literally 5am. I opened the door to see how frantic he was. "Master kyoya is still not, yet awake. And we're having trouble waking him up. Is it alright if you do it for us?"

-

Kyoya grumbles as he moves on his bed. Trying to find another comfortable position to back to sleep after hearing his guards annoying voice. "Kyoya." The voice was too muffled for him to recognize the voice. But he soon realized who it was when a hand caressed his cheek. He slowly opens his eyes to spot me looking down on him as I sat on his bed. I was as haggard looking as him, but he still thought the view of me first thing in the morning was beautiful. Without a though, he moves his head for it to lay on my lap as he faces my stomach. His hands on my back and the other on my knees. I blushed madly, freezing up from this. Slowly putting my hand on his head. "Your guards woke me up just to wake you up."

"Tell them to leave. And just stay here. You're surprisingly more comfortable than my bed." He snuggles deeper on my lap as he presses his face on my stomach and it felt like my heart was leaping, but I tried to compose myself as I continue to pet his head. "Remember who you're doing this for." He immediately shot his eyes open looking fully awake, yet tired.

I decided to not join kyoya this time. Especially since he said he was sure of this place and that he doesn't want to exhaust nor waste my time any longer. And also because their second car was in repair and the 3rd guard needs to join them.

-

"Hey Ritsu."

"Oh gosh... Are we in first names already?" He panics a little. "I mean... It doesn't have to if you don't want me to call you ritsu..."

"No, no! I like it. I was just wondering if you're fine if I called you by your first name."

"Of course it's fine." I smile at his little frantic self.

That whole afternoon was spent on sightseeing and light snacking. And as tired as I was especially being woken up so early in the morning. I felt more energized after our hang out. We had decided to exchange numbers after as he wanted to hang out more back in japan.

-

I sigh in boredom as one of the suitors I was scheduled to meet with continues to blabber on. They notice this as they shut themself up. "Am I... Boring you?" I nodded not wanting to drag a lie. "I understand. Well... To be honest. I'm bored too. I only came her 'cuz my dad insisted, I should go."

"Do you wanna...?"

"Yes very much." They stand up and as to I. We just shook hands as they left with their chaperones. I waited for a moment in the restaurant before I could leave. Of course I left the table with an empty plate. Wouldn't want to waste the breakfast I bought there. I remembered the thing satoshi told me to buy, knowing I was going out today and immediately went to the supply store to purchase it.

-

I wasn't a good temperature for my hair to be down, so I decided tie it up as I entered the store. "Uhh..." I heard a familiar voice in front of me moments after I walked over to one of the small tables that displayed products that I could be looking for. I looked up in curiosity, and immediately widen my eyes to see the red head in front of me. I kept my mouth sealed as I stared at him. "Morinozuka-san?" I swallowed the numb on my throat and nodded awkwardly.

-

"Are you gonna explain yourself? Or am I goong to have to accidentally assuming something here? Like, you are Morinozuka (Y/n). Right?" I couldn't say anything and just nodded. "We're you the girl I saw in this exact mall?"

"You remember that? It felt like months ago since then..."

"So you were her!-" I immediately grabbed Ritsu's wrist as I pulled him down on my level. "Don't raise your voice." He nods awkwardly.

-

"So you like crossdressing? And you occasionally not crossdress?" He asked before eating a spoonful of ice cream he scooped. "So, whats the occasion to you wearing a dress?" After purchasing Satoshi's school supplies. We both went to an ice cream parlor. I'm genuinely grateful that Ritsu isn't with his posse. "I was in a date." He almost chocked on his ice cream which I expected.

"With who?"