xi

After Tamaki had finally calmed down. We all parted ways as Kyoya needed to detain Tamaki. Ritsu and I had to go to a specific part of the Mall where both our drivers would pick us up. "Say... The midterms are getting close. You won't mind if we studied together?" Ritsu awkwardly asked. "Why so sudden?"

"Well... It's because... I just have a subject I've been struggling with and people say you're the best in this subject? Just please help me out!" He pleads as he bows to me. "I don't see why not. I'd love to help."

-

"Can you help me for this subject I'm struggling with tonight?"

"Of course. But Kasanoda-san will be joining us."

"Kasanoda?! No way!" Renge looked surprised as looked at me. Then her face became cheeky. "Kasanoda huh? Is this a date?" She asked excitingly. This caused me to blush and I immediately shook my head. "It's just for study!"

"A study date!" Renge giggles as she stares at me with a cheeky look. I embarrassingly cover my face realizing the blush forming my face. "Maybe I can ask one of our classmates to help me study. Since I want you and Kasanoda to have some alone time. Call me if you need assistance alright?" Renge says with a smile and I just sighed.

-

"Oh, hello miss morinozuka!"

"Good morning." I bow to one of the workers in the kasanoda manor. He had his hair up to a ponytail with a broom on hand. "You're here early. The young boss is still sleeping."

"I can wait." I start to walk as the employee escorts me into the home. "Have you eaten yet? Our helpers can make breakfast for you."

"I have actually, but I don't mind for some coffee."

-

Meanwhile...

"WHAT?!" The voice of Kasanoda yells as the sounds of rummaging continues. In a few minutes. Ritsu busted into the study room I was in as I was taking a sip of my drink. I look over seeing him panting, looking like he just woke up. With water dripping out of his hair. "Oh, gosh... I'm so sorry Morinozuka-san. I overslept."

"Not to worry. I understand."

We started on the studying, but as I started to explain things further more. I was a little irritated when Ritsu's wet hair kept accidentally dripping on my notes. "You can dry your hair off. I can wait."

"Was I really making a mess? I'm sorry, I totally forgot to ask my men to buy a new dryer. I usually dry my hair by putting it up, but it feels embarrassing to put a towel up on my hair."

"You don't have to. If you wan't I can put my hair up to." One of Ritsu's helpers handed us towels as I cheerfully put a towel on my head without realizing my joyful tone. Ritsu notices this as he chuckles a little.

"Sorry for the hassle Morinozuka-san. I didn't realize teaching me a few topics of this subject could take 3 hours to finish."

"At least we finished before lunch."

"Oh, would you like to eat lunch here?"

"Why yes, but you wouldn't mind if we finish some more studying after right?"