xxiii

"SSSSHUSH DO YOU KNOW HOW LOUD YOU'RE BEING?!" Me and Kyoya look over to the loud voice. Not noticing the other voice' earlier and only the shouting one right now. We spot Kasanoda dragging someone down with him. Me and Kyoya look at each other with a smile as we both followed the loud whispering. "Oh. Hello, Ritsu." I wave happily to him. He turns to us with embarrassment as he waves back awkwardly. He eyes down to both me and Kyoya's hand seeing that we were both holding each others hands. He brows furrowed for a second, but changed immediately. "A-are you guys on a date?"

"Yeah, we are." I answered. "We were just shopping for some clothes." Kyoya adds. "Oh! My young boss is a local in this shop! He could show you wonderful clothes that you'd love!" Kasanoda's employer says. Kasanoda blushes in embarrassment and covers his mouth. "Oh really? Then would you like to recommend us some clothes then, Kasanoda?" Kyoya ask with an enthusiasm. "Wait. Really? Wouldn't I be... Ruining your date?"

"Not entirely." I say and Kyoya agrees.

-

"Well I think this shirt would suit, Morinozuka-san."

"I'll add it in my cart then."

"Actually. I'd like to buy it for her actually if you don't mind."

"Not at all."

-

"You know you didn't had to buy me this outfit."

"I insist. As an apology for disturbing you and Ootori-senpai's date."

"Oh, that's alright. Anyways. Here. I bought it for you too. As a thanks for buying me this outfit." Ritsu's eyes widen seeing the bag which was the same brand. "How did you get to buy this without me looking?!"

"You watched me give this outfit to the cashier." Ritsu bows to apologize to me and I bowed back as well. We bid farewell to Ritsu as Kyoya takes me back home.

-

"Surprise!! We're back in Japan again!" Tamaki cheers and the whole club didn't react which made him sad. As he ran to his old corner to grow mushrooms out of his back. "C'mon, boss. We literally just saw you a few months ago. Don't you have school work to do back in America?"

"Actually we do, but he insisted that we'd go to family day in Ouran high." Haruhi says. "Anyways, since the two of you are here. I guess it wouldn't hurt if you guys helped arrange the family day party we'll be hosting?"

"What?! But Mommy!! We're guest!" Tamaki cries and Haruhi just chops his head. "We're uninvited guest. Besides helping out the club wouldn't hurt."

"Honey and Mori are in charge with Security.
Renge is in charge with the Clothes.
Haruhi is in charge with the Flowers.
Kasanoda and (Y/n) are in charge with the Deco.
Hikaru and Kaoru are in charge with the Food.
Tamaki and I are in charge with the Guest list.
And the first years are in charge with the Musicians."

Kyoya explains to everyone. Kyoya explains the theme which was pretty easy. Ritsu adds that he can just send his men to be carrying the dirty work instead of hiring more men to do it. I invited him to my home since my home was actually more welcoming than his home. The people that we'll be meeting would be too terrified to enter Kasanoda's home. We had decided to meet with people who we will be renting utensils, furniture and misc type furniture. Those three are three different people and would be long meetings. We're just glad these people weren't hard to find since they were recommended by Kyoya. Our first meeting was the same as the next two. The employer shows us a portfolio with recommended designs we could purchase for the event and me and Ritsu too some time to decide. We we're able to finish after 4 hours for all 3 of the meetings combined. We still had time to spare so I invited him to do our old fashion convenient store raid that we used to do all the time.

-

"Why did it had to suddenly rain now?" I say as I sigh. Resting my back on a wall while we were stranded again in the side walk. Only having a small roof to shelter us from the harsh weather. I rummage my bag to find a good snack to eat while I watch the rain fall. Ritsu's mind was more flooded than the streets were which weren't actually flooded. He sighs as he looks back to me who was just eating a light snack. "I... Morinozuka-san. Remember the last time we got stranded like this?" I almost choked on my food remembering the only time we ever got stranded before this. "Well... I've been thinking and..."

"I think I like you."

I look at him in surprise and in disbelief. "W-what...?"

"I just wanted you to know that. I know you and Kyoya-senpai are dating. And you don't need to like me back. Since I know I'm a year too late. I don't know where these feelings suddenly came. But they just did. And I needed to tell you so that I can move on properly."

"Kasanoda." Kasanoda's eyes widen. He knows I was serious. Since I haven't called him by his last name in such a long time. I turn to him and stared at him seriously. "Me and Kyoya aren't dating. We just dated once." Ritsu stayed quiet. Not believing my words and instead calling his assumptions stupid. Even though he had the right to assume such things. "My... I have conflicting feelings right now. So I don't know how to respond to your confession. So..." I lend my hand out and reached for his hand to hold it. "I hope you can wait for a while until I tell you my answer." I tell him with genuine eyes. He blinks for a sec and nods. His face was red with my sudden action so he couldn't speak properly at that moment.