Ritsu's route

"Kasanoda... I still like you too..." Ritsu's eyes widen. He looks at me and started to pinch himself to convince himself it was a dream. "R-ritsu?!" My eyes widen as I pulled his hand off of his face. He started to burst out crying in relief which freaked me out more. "R-Ritsu?!"

"P-please! Pinch me!" He begs and I just did what he asked. "I-it hurts!"

"Do you want me to stop??"

"Yes! No?? I don't know! I'm just really happy right now!" He whines. His face was red due to his crying and embarrassment. Crying all of this out in public. I approached Ritsu, and reached out to hug him. He shut himself up when I did that. As he decided to hug me back.

I told Kyoya the news. He was hurt, but supported me either way.

-

I was in my 4th year in college. I decided to surprise my fiancé that I've been looking forward to showing him. And yes, Fiancé. I know it's too soon, but the family had been looking forward for him to give his girlfriend a ring, yet. I entered one of the traditional japanese mansions the Kasanoda syndicate owned. Since they owned a lot. It was only me and Ritsu who lived here. "Welcome home, Morinozuka-sama!" Ritsu's men greets as they bowed down to me so far their foreheads could reach the floor. I bowed back in respect as I walked passed them and to the door. To where Ritsu and I arranged to meet each other. I opened the door to spot Ritsu having tea. He smiles and stands up. "Hello, my love." He approaches me and kisses my forehead. Causing me to smile. "I'm so excited to see your reaction."

"About what?"

"Oh! About this!" I put down my school bag on the coffee table and started to unbutton my shirt. "Since we'll be getting married next year. I was excited and couldn't help, but do this as a way to show you I want to be a part of the Kasanoda family." I say giddily. Pulling half my shirt down to show him a tattoo that conquered one side of my chest that reaches all the way to my upper boob in the same side. Ritsu almost choked on his drink. Guilt rushing to his face. "(Y/n)! You know you didn't had to do that! Spouses in my family aren't required to do that!"

"That doesn't matter. Besides. I've been wanting to have a chest tattoo all my life." Ritsu's face turned all red.