Kyoya's route

I rejected him. He expected my answer. And even though he was prepared. He was still hurt. But he did move on and Haruhi and Tamaki helped him out with that with Mei who was also in the same position. I decided ask Kyoya if we can be official a few months after the family day. Since Kasanoda had showed me a path that I've never seen before. And it was Kyoya. Kyoya was so relived he immediately hugged me. I laughed as I just let it be. Sitting on his lap as I allowed him to rest on me.

-

A decade has passed after our college graduation. Kyoya sighs as he ends the call with his father. Sitting beside me on our bed. "What did your father say again?"

"He's stressing me out again about marriage." I giggle from his irritated tone as I lay my head on his shoulder. "I sometimes consider it, but I shake it off realizing. We're not, yet ready." I say. "10 years of being working adults and he still hasn't realized that." He sighs as he intertwines his hand with mine. I smile and rub my thumb on his upper hand in circles. "He should be glad that the business lessons we get in high school never failed us instead of awaiting for an heir." He says. "Oof. That reminds me. My parents called about the heir thing too."

"I'm quite excited when they find out the surprise once when we get those adoption papers completed."