xxi

"I'm sorry, Kouhai." I say in guilt, still hiding behind Ritsu. "Mh? Morinozuka-san, are you okay?" I shook my head rapidly. Tightening my grip on his shirt. "Let's just keep walking."

"You know I would've expect you to not react in any of these." Ritsu laughs awkwardly. "Well you should've seen me in the ouran halloween test of courage. I cried last year."

"Oh gosh, really? I'm really sorry." Ritsu covers his mouth trying to cover his smile. "Hey I see that smile. Wipe that off!-" A yelp slips off my voice from fear of Haruhi's jump scare. It caused me to jump onto Ritsu's arms, still shaking and in the urge of crying. "Woah, (Y/n), are you okay?" Haruhi says as Hikaru laughs from behind. I shook my head still not letting go of Ritsu as I felt more safe with him. I turn to see Ritsu and he was extremely flustered and speechless. "Oh, Ritsu. Did you also got scared of Haruhi's jump scare?" Ritsu didn't respond as he was still frozen. I noticed the position we were in and and I immediately jumped off of him. "I'm sorry.." Ritsu didn't respond as he was still stunned. I held onto his wrist as we continued to walk to finish off with the test.

I flinched when I saw the scary puppet Kyoya was holding, trying to shield the still stunned Ritsu. I realized that Kyoya was alone and asked him where Tamaki was. He explained he got scared and ran off to the forest to where Haruhi was. And now that I realized it. I think we did pass the blondie on our way here... "In that case, we should just walk back to the beach house together then. I'm surprised you were brave enough to wait for us for a few minutes."

"The dark never bothered me." Kyoya says. He eyes the quiet Ritsu and snapped his fingers in front of his face which snapped him back to reality. "Huh?! M-Morinozuka-san?!" Ritsu looks down to me and down to his hand which I held on the wrist he was staring at. This caused him to malfunction again, but not as much as before. "Ritsu, c'mon let's get back to the house before dinner gets cold." I say after letting go of his wrist. This causes him to frown without realizing, but shakes it off. We started to walk back to the house which is usually a 8 minute walk from here, but ended with more forest. "This is odd. I'll go contact my men to pick us up." Kyoya says as he pick his phone. He started to get frustrated when there was no signal. "We can just keep walking?" Ritsu suggested which we all had no choice, but to agree. That's where we started the hear a faint noise that was rapidly coming closer. We all turned around, but I felt a pull from my ankle. It slipped onto a trap, the rope snatches my ankle and raises me up the trees, upside down. We soon realize that a large boulder was rushing up to our direction which caused us to panic. Ritsu and Kyoya started to try helping me get down as I panic to untie myself. We were able to managed to get me down as we started running to the side before the boulder could crush us. The boulder managed to flatten a hard surface down which proves us that it was real. I held onto Kyoya's hand as Ritsu grabbed mine. We all got back up and heard a massive terrifying monstrous roar. We looked over to see a terrifying skeletal like deer that was rushing up to us with its shark antlers. I screamed in fear as Ritsu pulled all of us to run which we did. "W-who thought that a test of courage in the forest was a good idea?!" Ritsu gasped as we kept running. "Look! A light!" I say as we kept running for it. Once we stepped into it, we were back in the beach house. To see a confused group of our club mates. "What took you guys so long?" Tamaki asked all confused. "Th-there's a fucking ghost deer out there!" Ritsu angrily yells. "Mh? Doesn't seem like there is!" Honey says checkin out the forest. "Geez, Kyoya. Why do you look so terrified?" Tamaki says which snaps Kyoya to pulling Tamaki's collar in anger. "Why the hell did you leave me to scare those two alone?! Were you the one who scared us half to death?!" He says and his scary glare causes Tamaki to confess saying that he paid Kyoya's men to pull a prank on the three. The twins notices the three holding hands as they call them out. "Oh?~ How adorable that love birds are holding onto (Y/n)'s hand!~"

"Oh how cute indeed!~" Ritsu immediately lets go of my hand in embarrassment, but Kyoya doesn't. Still having a tight, yet angry grip on my hand. "Holding her hand helps me calm down." He say's seriously with that angered tone which just makes the twins bored again.

-

Dinner time had finished, but the turkey didn't really help me get sleepy so I just sat at the balcony while drinking some tea that Ritsu had prepared. And yes. He was there having the same problem. I greeted him as he offered me a cup of tea and sat beside him on the bench. "Say... We still haven't finished the 20 questions from earlier."

"Oh right. Well... What would you like to ask?"

We started to interview each other. It helps us to loose some energy as we laughed and talked with each other. I yawned and laid my back on the wall while staring off the the view. It was the same for Ritsu as he was getting kinda drowsy. He looks down to his empty tea cup and placed it on the table.