iv

I spat the juice I was sipping which caused me to choke some that were already in my throat. Otori-senpai noticed this and immediately left his seat to pat my back. After then we started searching for mitsuki and got lost in the middle of the theme parks' forest. We stumble into a Hawaiian styled gazebo and stayed there for a moment, trying to figure out a plan to find mitsuki. "Wait, where's haruhi and mori-senpai?" Kyoka-senpai asked noticing the two missing. This made my eyes widen as I sat down on the benches. I hugged my legs as I looked out to the trees. "M-mitsuki and takashi-nii aren't here?" I murmured. I was never left alone, losing one of them was already stressful to me. Losing both of them is worse. The only time they weren't by my side is when we're at home or when I'm in the ladies room. "Woah calm down (y/n)! We'll find the three soon, so no need to worry!" Kouru tries to reassure me. I stayed quiet and started shaking more. "Aww, it's okay (y/n), if we keep searching we'll find them soon." Tamaki sits beside me as he pats my head trying to reassure me. "I'm not moving thank you very much. That's what nii-chan told me to do when I was young, if I'm lost and alone..." I scootch away from him causing him to flinch. "Even a boy rejected you boss..." Hikaru says as he snickered to tamaki. "S-shut up!" Kyoya then bends down to his knees and faced his back in-front of me. I was confused, watching him. "If you don't want to move, then you don't have to. I can carry you while we look for them. We don't want you being alone at a place filled with alligators you know? We'll get worried." Kyoya says waiting for me to climb on. "I can fight alligators."

"No you won't." I sighed. He was right. So I put myself on his back as he soon stood up and walked out of the gazebo. The twins and tamaki gave weird stares to kyoya as we all left the gazebo without saying a word. Soon then we heard police men from a distance and knew they either found mitsuki or takashi and haruhi. The group ran to where the noise was coming from and found all the cops on the floor and all three host standing, staring at us. Haruhi was so confused when the twins said mitsuki was holding back. "You don't know about senpai?"

"The honinozuka's are famous for their martial arts. Not only have they trained the police and the S.D.F. Forces, but they've also worked with several overseas militaries."

"Honey-senpai in particular has been called the dreadnought of the honinozuka family. By the time he was in middle school he'd become the national champion in both karate and judo."

"Mori-senpai is no slouch either, he won the national championship in kendo when he was just in middle school."

"(Y/n) won the national champion in both taekwondo back at middle school." Kyoka says as he watches me hug my older brother. In sudden anger I flipped my brother down. "You left me in the gazebo all alone at the worst state ever!" I huffed and he slowly stood and bowed. "I wasn't thinking. I was very worried for mitsuki. Please forgive me." The host never heard me raise my voice before and I was surprised too. "Aww geez takashi, you left (n/n)-chan all alone!?" Honey asked also slightly pissed.

-

The sun was starting to set, signaling for the whole club to leave the theme park. I looked at the scenery seeing the club messing around with each other before leaving, takashi cleaning up some of the mess mitsuki made and packing up all his things. I started packing both mine and his as well. "There you are." Kyoya's voice called me which made me turn to him. "Do you need something kyoya-senpai?" I asked while trying to put my brothers things in his bag. "Just wanted to confirm an assumption I have about you. You're a girl aren't you?" He asked as he held the notebook he always has with him. I froze from his question, which proved him right. "Yes, I am. I was never hiding it to begin with." I sighed before zipping my brothers bag closed. "How did you know anyways?" I asked. "While I was patting your back earlier, I felt your bra on your back." I flinched, but brought myself back quickLy. "It's not a bra, it's a chest binder..." I explained to him. "My apologies my lady."

"Please don't call me that senpai, I prefer if you treat me the same way you always treated me before you knew."

"I expected you to say that. I just wanted to call you that when we're alone. I feel like you never felt this kind of lady respect from anyone ever, so surely this could be your first." He is right, this was my first time being called 'my lady' so it really does hit different.

-

Once at home I stumbled upon both our parents waiting for us in the living room. Well... Me to be specific. "(Y/n), please... We need to discuss about some things..." Mother smiled at me. I nodded and removed my shoes and runs to the couch across from them. "We have a portfolio here of images and information of some men and women asking for your hand in marriage."