Rave'N

Y/n was packing up the things she was going to use for Rave'N when Xavier walked into the room.

- Is your dress?- he asked pointing to the black box with the red bow in her hands.

- Yes... Are you going to dress up for RaveN? Who's your date? - Y/n asked curious.

- Bianca... no strings. I'll take a shower. - he said and Y/n nodded.

He came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and his hair kind of wet "Sexy as fuck" and Y/n bit her lower lip.

- My turn... - Y/n said running quickly into the bathroom before something happened between the two.

Y/n came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around the body and hair and saw xavier ready for Rave'N.

- You look beautiful, Xav. - she said and he looked at her, Y/n can almost see the lust in his eyes.

- Thanks, Y/n. - he smiled.

- Now, get out. - he left and she went to get ready.

She was almost done, just missing some... red lipstick,as soon as she finished applying her lipstick someone knocked on the door and she went to open it.

- Wow! You're stunning! - Kent said making her blush.

- Thank you, you look so beautiful, Kent, I love your outfit. - Y/n said and he took intertwined their hands, making her shiver a little.

- Ready? - Y/n nodded and they walked into the ballroom.

- Oh my god you look perfect, Y/n. You are a lucky guy, Kent. - Thornhill said and they both smiled as they entered.

- Y/n! You are so Beautiful! As always, of course. Have fun! - Principal Weems said.

Everyone stopped to look at the two and Y/n loved everyone's attention, she noticed that Wednesday was with Tyler, and Xavier gaped at Y/n, when their eyes met he looked away.

- Everyone is looking at us... - Y/n said to Kent.

- No, everyone is looking at you, you are perfect. - he said holding Y/n face and looking deep into her eyes, Y/n felt a huge desire for kiss him, but she turned away and still holding his hand they went to the table to get some punch.

- You look so beautiful today. - Enid said - I noticed that Xavier is very pissed. - she said softly in her ear - You make a lovely couple. - she said to both.

- You look beautiful too, Enid, I like the pink hair. Where is Ajax? - her smile almost dropped.

- He's right there with Chrissy Smothers. I came with Lucas Walker, son of the mayor. - she said pretending to be happy about it - I'm trying to make him jealous, and Lucas is trying to make his ex jealous too... - she said in Y/n's ear and she nodded as Enid came back close to Lucas.

- I'll be right back, Kent. - she said and went to talk to Ajax who was close to Xavier - Ajax, you look great in that outfit. Where's you date?

- Thanks, Y/n, you look beautiful too. Ah, she went to the toilet. - Ajax said - Why?

- Because the tension between you and Enid is visible to everyone, why didn't you come with her? At the end of this party you will fix this, understand? - Y/n said looking deep into his eyes and he nodded, Chrissy arrived and they went dancing.

- Xav, why aren't you enjoying the party? - Y/n asked

- Because your date is clearly using siren power on you... - he said convinced - Anyway, you are the prettiest girl at this party. - he said looking her up and down.