Girls' Friday

As usual the quintet was on the quad at lunchtime after classes.

– Y/n, me and the girls are having a girls friday in my room, do you want to come? Say yes, please, please... – Enid asked almost begging and Y/n laughed.

Our room... – Wednesday corrected.

– Sorry, our room. – Enid said  pointing at herself and Wednesday – Are you coming? – asked with puppy eyes.

– Okay, I'll go. – Y/n said and Enid clapped her hands – Will the boys be okay without us for a day? – she said looking at Xavier.

– Of course they will... – Enid replied.

– Will we? – Ajax asked to Xavier.

– No, I'm already hyperventilating... – Xavier responded dramatically by forcing his breath and everyone, but Wednesday, laughed.

– They are two fools. – Y/n said.

– That's why they are friends... – Enid said laughing.

– Who else is going to be on "girls friday"? – Y/n asked to Enid.

– The three of us, Yoko and Divina, Yoko will bring a mattress they will sleep on and you can sleep with me in my bed. – Enid said.

– Uuh two girls in a bed, what could happen? – Ajax said jokingly and Enid weakly punched him in the arm making Xavier and Y/n laugh.

– Wait, so it's going to be a sleepover too. – Y/n said.

– Yes! We're gonna go to your room so you can get some pajamas. – Enid said excited and Y/n smiled.

The three girls left the boys on the quad, (after Y/n kissed Xavier and Enid did the same to Ajax) Wednesday went straight to her room while Enid went with Y/n to get some clothes.

{ In Enid and Wednesday's room }

– Yoko and Divina are about to arrive, but we can already start. – Enid said while Wednesday, used to the hustle and bustle, was writing on her typewriter.

– Okay. – Y/n said and the two exchanged the uniform for more comfortable clothes, and they sat across from each other on enid's bed, while enid put on some music and started painting Y/n's nails, when she finished painting Yoko came in holding one side of a mattress and Divina the other side.

– Hii, girls. – Yoko said putting the mattress in place and Enid hugged her and Divina – The famous red girl, I don't think we ever had the opportunity to meet, I'm Yoko... – she said taking Y/n's hand and giving it a kiss.

– Nice to meet you, Yoko. – Y/n said as Enid hugged Divina who soon after went to Y/n giving her a hug too.

– I'm Divina. – she said after the hug.

– We are going to have a LOT of fun today! – Yoko said choosing a music on Enid's phone – Oh, hi Wednesday. – she said and Wednesday just said a low "hi" without looking.

– Come on, let's record some tikoks! – Enid said pulling Y/n.

They spent the day rehearsing and recording dances, some videos of them interacting in a funny way, Y/n singing, transitions and so much more.

Some of the songs:

Slumber party – Ashnikko : Yoko recorded Enid and Y/n singing and pretending to kiss to tease the boys.

The "Who are you? An angel. What's your name? Satan" audio : Yoko recorded a tiktok of Y/n showing fangs, her wings and black eyes with red iris in the "Satan" part.

Bloody Mary – Lady Gaga : Enid convinced Wednesday to record the three of them trying to recreate Wednesday's dance at Rave'N.

Woman – Doja Cat : Y/n recorded Enid and Yoko dancing the choreography (tracy.oj on TikTok) and then Enid recorded Y/n and Divina.

Senpai – Shiki : Y/n recorded Yoko leaning in to kiss Divina.

After that Y/n took a shower and put on pajamas with cute print and they all settled down to sleep.

Yoko lay down hugging Divina,
Y/n lay on her back and Enid put an arm over her in a cute way.

– Do you mind? – Enid asked referring to her arm over Y/n.

– Of course not, Enid. – Y/n replied putting her arm over Enid's arm smiling and they slept that way.

" Y/n couldn't see but she could hear screams, she was feeling her arms and neck trapped in chains.

And then a bag was removed from her head, and she saw a young, red-haired girl being burned alive in a huge stove.

– MOTHER... PLEASE DON'T KILL THEM... THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING... PROVE IT TO THEM... You're not the devil... – the last part was a whisper, but Y/n could hear.

Y/n felt the pain of losing her daughter and screamed as loud as she could as she tried to break free of the chains, maddened by rage."

Y/n woke up screaming as she sat on the bed and Enid with her wolf instinct sat together clinging to her.

– What happened? – Yoko asked going to Enid's bed while Divina turned on the lights and Wednesday went to Enid's bed too.

– Just a Nightmare... – Y/n said feeling a weird pain in the side of her body, looking at the spot at the same time that the others also noticed, Divina covered her mouth in shock – Enid... Your claws.

Enid looked down and saw that her claws had accidentally opened inside Y/n's body.

– Oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, what do I do? – Enid started to despair and Wednesday put her hand on her shoulder.

– She has a healing factor remember? You just need to take the claws out slowly and she will heal. – Wednesday said and Enid looked at Y/n who nodded to her.

Enid took the claws out of Y/n and only a few drops of blood fell as the wounds closed.

– See? It's okay, we can go back to sleep now, I'm fine. – Y/n said and Enid sighed in relief, everyone went back to their beds and slept again.

{ Twenty-fourth chapter completed}

– V