Chapter Eleven

Victoria

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It looked like a jail cell. What happened? The last thing I remember was being thrown into a brick wall.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I shouted. No one else was in there with me, it was only me in the empty cells, but I didn't give up hope.

"Hello! Can someone tell me what is going on? Where am I?" I shouted louder.

"Shut up! You annoying the hell out of me." A deep voice screamed out of nowhere.

"Who's there?"

Around a corner came a mysterious figure. It was a half man, half bull. Realitivly close to a minotaur. Gasping of fear I fell onto the ground.           

"Hmp. What, never seen anything like this before?" He gestured his hands around his body. "Of course you haven't cause you're just a pesky human."

As he turned around about to walk away I stopped him. "Wait, please tell me where I am."

"Why should I?'

"Because, I have a right to know, don't I?"

"Fine, your in the Underworld, but you are put here in the indecisive room of lost souls, only because they are debating what to do with you."

"Lost souls. What?"

"Anyway, I have to get back to my post, the king should be coming up with something soon." He gave me a small smile through his bull like snout and gave a huff jingling his nose ring.

My mind was completely blank, I had no idea why I was here. Is this even real? Two worlds so close to each other, but yet so far.

"Zunmanuk, the king wants you to bring the girl to his throne."

            "Yes sir."

The minotaur from before, whose name is Zunmanuk, came and unlocked my cage.

"Get away from me." I said angrily. I am sick and tired of being pushed around. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh come on you big baby." He said getting closer.

Rage was filling up inside of me, I couldn't control it. Something is happening to me, my body, feels so strong.

"What the hell?" He gasped.

Somehow, my anger pushed him back against the brick wall causing him to leave a deep hole. How did I do that? The rage was still filling up inside of me, and before I knew it, I could no longer control my body.

It was leading itself on its own. The anger was making my feet walk and my skin burn.

In the distance I could here screaming, talking, arguing; I could here everything.

"King Kurron, the girl, she isn't human! She is out of control and is coming this way." A voice said that caught my attention. I started walking towards the voice, and ended up in a throne room with many people inside.

"Oh my god." From what it looked like the king spoke to himself.

"Victoria?" A familiar voice questioned. I turned to look to see who it was and it was Luca, I so badly wanted to run up to him and hug him, but then I thought about what he said to me, and how he wasn't my friend.

The anger was building up again and my feet was no longer touching the ground.

Holding my hand up, I picked up Luca with no physical attraction, I couldn't stop myself, I started choking him, making him beg for his last breath.

"Get the morphine!" The king yelled, and the next thing that I felt was a sharp pain going into my leg.