𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙚 › dreams

It was terrible.

You and Xavier were currently going through a rough patch. You had a fight with him a couple weeks ago, but since then he's been ignoring  you.

You didn't know why. Xavier would just walk the other way when he saw you. He tried to be subtle about it, but you noticed how he avoided eye contact.

It made you annoyed yet it also made you feel upset. You loved Xavier and him eluding you, broke your heart.

People asked questions, when they stopped seeing you together. You didn't know how to answer it, so you just  ended up avoiding the question.

Still, as the days went by. You slowly started to become tired of it, and wanted to put an end to his games.

-

It was cold as you crossed your arms, walking through the halls of nevermore. But before you turned a corner, you stopped yourself. As you turned your head. You saw that it was Xavier. He was talking to Ajax.

Their conversation didn't last long though, as they said their goodbyes before Ajax left.

Xavier turned his head in your direction, and you quickly moved away. Trusting that he hadn't seen you, as you moved to look back.

He had already walked around the corner, as you discreetly followed after him.

You didn't know what had come over you, but you wanted some answers. To why he was acting the way he was.

As you followed him, he was walking through the halls until he took a turn. It was a path to the forest. You looked around you before continuing him, often hiding behind trees so he didn't see you.

The walk carried on until Xavier stopped at some sort of shed. He looked around for a moment, and then unlocked it.

You had never seen it before, you guessed he never bothered to show you it.

You shivered in cold, waiting for Xavier to come out. You wanted to go in and see what he was hiding. Maybe it would give you some explanation.

After a few minutes, the door to the shed opened again. As Xavier soon walked out, shutting the door behind him. He looked around once more, before walking away.

This was your chance.

You quickly walked to the shed, and opened the door.

As you walked inside, you tried to find the light.

Eventually you found it and switched it on, the darkness vanishing.

"What the.." you were stunned, as you looked around you. This was the last thing that you were expecting, these were all drawings... of you.

As you walked forward, you inspected them more. Is this why he had been avoiding you? It didn't make any sense.

You didn't hear the door open, as a voice soon cut through your thoughts.

"Y/n." Xavier sighed, making you turn around.

"uh-" you paused, barely being able to make eye contact with him.

The silence took over as you both awkwardly stared at each other. You were speechless.

"I-" you went to start, but you couldn't come up with any words to say.

"how did you find me?" He asked, crossing his arms against his chest.

"I followed you here.." you said, looking down at your hands. Starting to feel ashamed of your actions.

He nodded, scratching the back of his neck.
"y/n with the paintings.."

You shook your head, "i don't get you. We have a fight, you ignore me for ages. And then draw art of me?"

"Love, I didn't want to ignore you. It's just.. I'm having dreams about you." He admitted.

"oh.." you whispered, feeling your heart flutter.

"remember, how i told you about my dreaming?"

"Yeah." You nodded in response, looking up at him again.

"After are fight, I felt awful. But that's when the dreams started, and they were getting more intense. I just couldn't-.. be around you." He explained, taking a step forward.

"so, you knew that I was going to be.. here." You sighed.

"I didn't know much, but last night. It showed me that you would be in here." Xavier answered. 

"Why did you never show me this place?" You asked as he chuckled.

"I was actually planning to.. after the argument we had. But I couldn't get you out of my head, so painting you helped. Clears my head." He smiled.

You felt a unexpected tear fall down your cheek, as Xavier wiped it away with his hand.
"I'm sorry i avoided you, it hurt me to do it." He sighed.

Before Xavier could move his hand back, you grabbed it and put your hand in his.
"it's okay.. i was just scared."

"scared of what?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"of loosing you.." you said. Averting your gaze from him, feeling embarrassed.

"oh love." He smiled, cupping your cheek with his hand.

"you'll never loose me, i love you too much." Xavier reassured you, before leaning down to connect his lips with yours. You closed your eyes, kissing him back soon after.

You put your hand on his chest before pulling away. Xavier looked down at you as you smiled.

"I love you too." You whispered and grabbed him by his shirt, kissing him once more.