𝙭𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙥𝙚 › injured

You were walking outside, it had started to snow at nevermore. Which you were surprised about because it rarely did. But some of the snow had now turned to ice, so you had to stop yourself from constantly slipping.

You crossed your arms, as even your warm coat wasn't stopping you from getting cold.  You soon heard some shouting, and started to walk closer to it.

When you turned a corner, you sighed at the sight. Xavier and Ajax were having a snow ball fight. There were a few people around them, cheering them on. They kept hitting each other with snow balls, so you were about to turn around.

But you then heard silence, so you looked back. Xavier was on the floor, holding his hand to his forehead. You walked over to him, trying your best not to fall from the cold ice.

"Y/n.." he whispered, he moved his hand away and you saw a cut on his forehead which had started to bleed.

"Come on.. we've got to get you to your dorm." You said, as Ajax soon came to your side. He helped you get Xavier on his feet, before letting you take him away.

Xavier wrapped his arm around you for support, as you walked him back to his room. "That was one hell of a fall, huh?" You said.

He nodded and looked at you with a smirk before frowning from the pain again.
"Yeah.. but I'll be fine."

You continued to walk to the dorm, until you finally got there and opened the door for him. He thanked you and walked over to his bed.
"What are you doing?" You sighed, as you opened his bathroom door.

"Relaxing." He replied.

"Come here, I need to heal your cut." You said, finally finding the first aid kit.

"Y/n I'm fine, it's just a scratch." He muttered, finally getting up from the bed. 

"Which could scar or get infected, plus your bleeding so come here." You repeated and he eventually walked into the bathroom.

He sat down on the toilet, as you grabbed a clean cloth and turned to him. "This is going to hurt so.." you whispered before pressing the cloth to his head.

Xavier closed his eyes for a moment, as you kept applying pressure to his cut.
"It doesn't hurt to bad," he said, looking up at you. You couldn't concentrated with him staring at you.

"Would you stop doing that?" You said.

"Stop what?" He asked, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Staring into my soul." You chuckled, and moved the cloth away. Seeing that it had finally stopped the bleeding.

You tried to move away, but Xavier's arms weren't letting you go anywhere.
"Could you let go of me?" You asked.

He chuckled and kept his hold on you.
"It's only a cut." 

"Xavier." You said, and narrowed your eyes at him.

"Ugh fine." He replied, and let go of you. You soon put the clean cloth on the counter, and then grabbed Xavier's arm.

"What now?" He muttered, getting up.

"Stop complaining." You said, and turned the tap on.

"You need to wash it." You demanded, and Xavier knew there was no point saying no to you. So he moved his head down, as the cold water fell on his face.

"F*ck it's cold!" He groaned, holding onto the sink.

Xavier moved away, and pushed his wet hair out of his face. He sat back down, as you grabbed a towel from the side.

You dried his face with it, and then passed it to him.

Looking through the first aid kit, you eventually found some bandages. You took one and opened it, before putting it over the wound.

"I love it when you take care of me." Xavier whispered, as you looked down at him.

"Well who else can?" You giggled.

"Done." You said and he finally stood up.

All of a sudden, Xavier picked you up and walked out of the bathroom.
"Xavier!" You laughed.

He walked out to his bed and put you down on it gently. Before he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into him.
"Thank you." He smirked, and you rolled your eyes.

"It's my pleasure." You smiled back.

Xavier leaned in closer, until you could feel his breath on your lip. You closed your eyes before he pressed his lips onto yours, and moved his hand to your back.

Your heart raced against your chest, and you ran your fingers through his hair. Your lips moved against each other, before he pulled away and nuzzled his face into your neck.

"I love you." He whispered, his hold on you still firm.

"I love you too."