𝙬𝙚𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙨 › protective

You weren't always deaf, it was only when you had a bad accident. That you soon found out, that you could never hear again.

It came as a shock at first, but you've found ways to adapt around it. You've become very good at lip reading, and can actually speak to others.

But Wednesday wasn't so sure, she was highly protective of you. Whenever others were around, she'd hold your hand and wouldn't let go. You ever being in danger, would worry her to the core.

You told her that you were fine, but she didn't believe you. Wednesday would give you space at times, but even then she'd watch you secretly. Just to make sure, you were out of harms way.

"Y/n." Wednesday said, touching your arm. You turned to look at her and smiled.

"Hi." You replied, and wrapped your arms around her.

Wednesday hugged you back, wrapping her arms around your waist.

When you pulled away, she smiled at you.

"I'll be right back." You said, but you couldn't go anywhere. As Wednesday grabbed your hand, pulling you back to her.

"Where?" She asked.

"To speak with Enid?" You said, raising an eyebrow.

Wednesday was hesitant, but soon let go of your arm. You then turned back around, and walked off to find Enid.

She felt uneasy. Wednesday couldn't silence her thoughts. "You were fine." She kept telling herself.

But you had been gone to long, it had almost been an hour.

Wednesday didn't like the control you had over her, she wasn't used to having people so close. It was rare for her, but you were different. You made wednesday feel things, unlike other people.

"I can't.." wednesday whispered, and got up from her chair. She grabbed her coat and left the room. She walked through the halls, scanning for you and Enid.

-

You were talking with Enid, as the two of you sat on a bench table outside. You were talking with her in sign language, as she was rambling on about Ajax.

From the corner of your eye though, you saw Wednesday. It looked like she was looking for someone.

Soon, her eyes made contact with yours.

Wednesday felt herself relax, and walked over to you.

"Hey." She smiled, and sat down next to you.

"I should leave you two alone.." Enid smirked, winking at you.

"Thanks." Wednesday said.

"What's wrong?" You asked, noticing her frown. You put your hand on Wednesdays, and she glanced at you.

"Nothing." She sighed.

"Wednesday.." you raised an eyebrow, just knowing she wasn't telling you the truth.

"I was just worried.. about you. You were gone longer than i expected." She said, in sign language this time.

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm perfectly fine." You replied.

"I know.. you just bring out my soft side." She smiled and soon squeezed your hand.

You felt your heart race, as Wednesday said that.

Wednesday gazed down at your lips, and pulled you closer. Until her lips were on yours, as you moved your hand to the back of her neck.