𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩 › hurt

You didn't know how it happened.

You were just casually walking with Enid, and all of a sudden you fell over. As you felt a painful sting, you looked down. You sighed, realising you had badly scraped your knee.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? Your bleeding!" Enid exclaimed, rushing to your side.

"I'm fine.." you whispered, trying to stand up. But you couldn't do it easily, because you felt instant pain from it.

"We've got to get you to the infirmary." She said, letting you hold onto her for support.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

You were currently laid down, as the nurse in front of you was putting bandages over your wound. It hurt a lot, but you had dealt with way worse.

"There all done." She smiled, before walking away.

You were about to get up, but you heard a voice.
"Y/n!"

It was Kent.

"Oh hi." you smiled, as he walked over to you.

"I heard what happened." He said, looking down at your knee. He put his hand on ur leg softly and sat down.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah.." you whispered.

When you moved your leg, you closed your eyes from the stinging.
"Can you walk?"

"I think so.." you answered, moving to stand up. But when you put pressure on your knee, it killed.

Kent hated to see you in pain, it was the last thing he wanted. He noticed the way you were struggling and decided to help you.

He stood up, and put his hands around you before picking you up.
"Let's get you back to my dorm huh?" He smirked, as you felt your cheeks heat up.

"Mhm." You hummed, and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Thank you." You whispered.

"Anything for you." He said.

He walked through the halls with you in his arms, as people stared at the two of you. You didn't care at all, and Kent seemed unbothered by it.

When you eventually got to his dorm, he opened the door before shutting it behind him.

Kent soon walked over to his bed, and laid you down.

He walked over to his desk after, and grabbed his water bottle. Before he sat down beside you.
"Here." He said, passing it to you.

"Thanks." You smiled, and unscrewed the lid as you took a few sips.

Kent wrapped his arm around you, pulling you closer to him as you rested your head on his shoulder.
"I love you... and i hate seeing you like this." He whispered.

He put his hand on yours, intertwining your fingers together.
"I love you too." you replied, and looked up at him.

"I'll be fine though, it's just a scratch." You tried to assure him, and he averted his gaze from you.

"Mhm." He hummed, still looking away from you.

"Kent.." you whispered. And put your hand under his chin, forcing him to look at you.

He looked at you with his bright blue eyes, as you cupped his cheek with your hand.
"I'm fine." You repeated.

He nodded, as his eyes gazed down to your lips. He soon leaned down and pressed his lips against yours. Moving his hand to your waist, closing the space between you two.

Your hands moved to his hair, as you ran your fingers through it slowly. He hummed against your lips, and pushed you down onto your back.

He finally pulled away, and looked down at you. The sight was intoxicating, as he hovered over you. You felt your heart race against your chest.