𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣 › cornered

You and Tyler had been together for a while now, ever since you met him you knew he was the one. It may sound cliche, but it was the truth.

The two of you got along so well, that after a week of meeting each other. You had already started dating.

Sure, you had arguments now and again. Even a few breaks in the process, but you still found your way back to each other.

Tyler was usually stressed over his dad, and now more than ever.

He kept talking to you, about how is dad was barely spending time with him anymore. Ever since the killings started to appear.

You hated seeming him upset, yet there wasn't much you could do. And from what you've heard, the monster behind these murders was odd.

The victims were always left in the worst state, and no one knew what or who was causing it.

That was the worst part about it, you could just be walking normally. And then all of a sudden, you get snatched into the darkness.

You knew Tyler loved you, whenever you were away from him. You'd get multiple messages daily, of him making sure you were okay.

It made you happy, knowing that he cared about you.

You remembered people at nevermore warning you about him. How he wasn't a nice guy to be around, especially him being the sheriffs son.

Still, all those rumours seemed to be false. He was sweet to you, and would never dream of putting you in harms way.

-

Wednesday was ranting on to you, about how she may have found the killer. But you didn't really believe her.

Because whenever you'd ask who it was, she would shake her head and say that she couldn't tell you.

It was weird to you, you always wondered who she might be after.

You were nearly running, as you had been walking your way to Tyler's house. Normally he would've picked you up, but apparently he couldn't for some unknown reason.

You were tempted not to go, just because of how scared you felt.

Just being outside alone, when there's no one around to help you. Wasn't really the place you wanted to be in.

"Tyler!" You shouted, soon banging on his door.

You looked around feeling paranoid, as you kept hearing strange noises from all around.

"Y/n.... what-" He paused, as you walked straight past him.

He shut the door behind you, and crossed his arms before leaning back against the door.
"What's wrong?" He asked.

You took off your shoes and glanced at him. "I hate it, being out there alone." You muttered.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's whatever. Just please, don't make me do that again. I literally felt like something was right behind me." You sighed, and ran a hand through your hair.

He nodded and kissed your forehead, before walking over to the kitchen.
"Do you want anything to eat?" He yelled.

"No thanks!" You replied.

You decided to look at your phone, as you immediately noticed all the missed calls from Wednesday.

You were taken by surprise, she never called you. But when you called her back, you got no answer.