𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙯 › cuts and bruises

You were currently sat on your bed, as you read through a book. It was just a random one that you had picked up from the library.

As you flipped through the pages, you couldn't stop yourself from looking at the clock. Gomez was supposed to be back hours ago.. Where was he?

You looked back at the book in your hands before closing it.

All of a sudden, the door swung open with Gomez stumbling in. The sight of him made you instantly stand up, as you ran over to him.

"What the hell happened?" You shouted and closed the door behind him.

He turned to look at you and breathed. "There was a fight."

You frowned and started to notice all the cuts on his face, even his nose was bleeding.

"Come here." You sighed.

It wasn't uncommon for Gomez to get into fights, he was normally the one that started them.

"Y/n.. love I'm fine." He groaned.

You shook your head and forced him to sit down on your bed. "This is why you were late?" You chuckled while observing his injuries.

"I'm sorry Mi amor." He said and put his hand in yours before squeezing it.

"This is the worst it's ever been.." You touched his face carefully, not wanting to hurt him anymore.

"Trust me.. the other guy looks worse than me." Gomez winked at you.

Your face started to heat up, as you stood up from the floor.

"Where are you going?" He asked, still holding onto your hand tightly.

"To get a first-aid kit, you look terrible." You replied.

You brought his hand to your lips and kissed it, as he slowly pulled away.
When you walked into the bathroom, it took you a second to find everything.

As your eyes finally landed on the first aid, you quickly grabbed it and ran into the other room.

Gomez was already falling asleep since his eyes were starting to close. "Hey babe, I've still got to clean you up."

"Huh? Yeah.. yeah.. do that." He murmured which made you laugh to yourself.

You were used to him coming back with a couple of bruises, but whatever this person had said must've really p*ssed him off.

As you wiped the blood away, he started to tense up and grabbed your arm.
"I know it hurts.." You whispered.

Gomez slowly opened his eyes and smiled at you. "I can take the pain."

Your face was only inches from his, while you put a bandage on his cheek.
"Gomez?" You called out.

He hummed in response but didn't bother to open his eyes. "What even happened?" You asked, finally pulling away.

The question made him look at you and he soon frowned. "I was just walking.. and I overheard a couple of guys talking about you."

Your heart stopped as you raised an eyebrow at him. "What were they saying?"

"They were just talking dirty.. talking about how sexy you were or something- I don't even know." He groaned and ran a hand through his hair.

You couldn't help but smile widely, as you slid your hand on top of his. He looked down at your hand before meeting your gaze.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked.

"Nothing..." You paused. "Just how protective you are."

Gomez smirked and wrapped his arms around you, as you soon sat down on his lap. He kept his hands firmly on your waist.

"Well.. they need to know your mine." He said, gazing down at your lips.

"Hey, eyes up here." You put your hand under his chin, forcing him to look you in the eyes.

All of a sudden, he picked you up off of his lap and pinned you down onto the bed. He put your hands above your head and smiled at you.

"I hate you-" He wouldn't even let you finish your sentence, as he leaned down and smashed his lips against yours.

He pressed his forehead against yours while he kissed you, electricity ran throughout your body as he rubbed his hand up and down your waist.

When he eventually pulled away. He left his thumb on your lip, softly rubbing it. "I love you preciosa." He whispered into your ear.

"I love you too." You couldn't resist him anymore, as you grabbed him by the collar and pulled him into you again.

He cupped your cheeks and you moaned against his lips, he took the opportunity and slid his tongue into your mouth.

You could barely feel your legs anymore, even your fingers had gone numb. Even though you had Gomez had kissed multiple times.

Every kiss felt just like the first one, as your heart pounded against your chest.

He tilted his head slightly as he devoured your lips, you felt his body against yours while you held onto his shoulders.

Gomez seemed completely calm, as he breathed heavily on your lips. Everything about him was driving you crazy, he was like a drug.

Eventually, he pulled away and rested his forehead against yours.

"Thank you for taking care of me." He said, running a finger up and down your arm.

Your heart fluttered at his touch. "It's my job."