𝙖𝙟𝙖𝙭 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙪𝙨 › comfort

You hated people at nevermore, they had no self control.

The week had been terrible, you were being picked on by a bunch of sirens. You didn't know how it started, you just couldn't take it anymore. You had been lying to Ajax about your happiness, and he had started to notice.

How you were constantly more tired, and how you were less talkative. All because of the things that the sirens, had been saying about you.

It hurt walking past them, as they would always have a rude comment to make. You were helpless, and felt too intimidated to say anything back. And even if you did, it would probably make everything worse.

-

You were walking through the halls, you had to walk past a certain area to get to your dorm. And that so happened to be where the sirens hanged out, as you avoided looking at them.

They insulted you, the moment their cold eyes laid on you. You felt a tear roll down your cheek, and you quickly walked away.

Finally making it to your dorm, you soon opened it and slammed the door shut. Throwing your bag on the floor, and walking over to your bed. Soon getting into the sheets, and pulling the covers over your head.

As you cried your eyes out.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 -

The time had gone by fast, as outside had gotten darker. You looked up at the ceiling, at this point you felt numb. Your tears had dried, and your throat was dry.

You were in your thoughts, until a voice interrupted them.

"Y/n?" A voice shouted from outside the door. You didn't respond, hoping that whoever it was would just go away.

"It's Ajax!" he shouted, making your heart sink.

You couldn't speak, and listened carefully for any signs that he was still there. But soon the door opened, as Ajax walked in.

"Hey-" he paused, quickly shutting the door and running over to you.

"Hey, hey, hey." He said, sitting beside you. You looked into his eyes, as a tear fell down your cheek.

"What happened?" He asked, wiping the tear away with his hand.

You shook your head and wrapped your arms around him, as Ajax pulled you against him.
He felt his heart break at the state you were in, whoever did this to you would pay.

You cried into his shoulder, as he rubbed his hand up and down your back.
"I just.. can't take it anymore." You sobbed.

"Take what?" He whispered into your hair.

"The s-sirens." You finally said.

"What did they do to you." Ajax's jaw clenched, just the thought of them hurting you made him feel beyond p*ssed.

"They've j-just been insulting me, and just taking all t-there anger out on me." You explained.

"How long?" He asked.

"For a couple of weeks now.." you whispered.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He sighed, kissing your forehead.

"I didn't k-know how to." you answered, finally moving away from him.

"I promise you.. they'll never speak one word to you again, or go anywhere near you. Alright?"
He assured, cupping your cheeks with his hand.

You soon nodded and Ajax pulled you in, pressing his lips against yours in a soft kiss. You closed your eyes, feeling your body becoming relaxed. Ajax pulled away eventually, and kissed your nose.

He grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers, before bringing your hand up to his lips to kiss.
"I'll always be here for you."

"I know." You smiled.