Died but I'm back

Plot- After mineta tragically died from suicide ,his parents decided to takes his body and bury it somewhere but while they were putting him the casket mineta eyes open and he was alive again, mineta's parents trained him and they found he was gay as 10 months back mineta was going back to UA as a new boy cute, loving, gay. (P.s this is not part two to "too late" and ship for this is bakuneta because I have only done one)

Author Pov
     Mineta woke up from his sleep with a smile that could light this world if it were possible. He got up and did his hair in a lovely ponytail with a purple bow and he got his clothes on as he went downstairs with his clothes done pack. "Mom, I'm ready to go please." He said as his mother nodded and gave him his breakfast and they went into the car and started their drive.
     You're probably wondering what mineta quirk is well it is the same as before but he create the balls and he can almost anything, like the Elements earth , water , fire and wind he can also could make protection barrier that stay depending on his strength. He decided his hero name would be, "purple beauty" (A/N:I really didn't know what to change it to so this is it until I get something).
      Once they arrived they walked to the class 1-A, as they already talked to the principal and he agreed the mineta would be staying in his old class with rest the class. They knocked on the door and Mr.Aziawa looked shocked and gave mineta a hug. "Okay Class we have old classmate coming back to us once again feel free to welcome with open eyes." Mr.Aziawa said and mineta walked in as his mom left.
      He walked in and everyone eyes were widen and some even had some tears in their eyes. "Hello, as you know I'm mineta Minoru and I'm back." He said with a smile and bakugou's face slightly turned red. "I MISSED YOU DUDE!!" Kaminari said and gave him a bear hug and everyone joined. Mineta made eye contact with bakugou and a blushed crawled on to his face and bakugou smirked as he looked away.
      Mr.Aziawa let the class out early and a week off to bind with mineta as he now not the same person the knew then. Once mineta cleaned , fixed and packed his room he went outside and sat on the couch with the others. Everyone agreed not to ask how he came back because it may be a heavy topic for mineta. "So mineta what's your quirk upgrade?" Deku asked das he took out his notebook and mineta explained his quirks upgrade.
      Bakugou was quiet during this and just listened to the sweet melody of Mineta's voice. "Wow, that's cool what about your hero name is it still the same?" Uraraka asked, "no I changed it , it's now "Purple Beauty" ,I like it" mineta said, "not wrong." Bakugou grumbled under his voice. "What was that Bakugou?" Mineta asked sweetly, "I said fucking nothing!" Bakugou yelled slightly and mineta just nodded and just kept answering questions.
      The next day some the class went out mineta include and they went to get new things for their rooms and also because Mr.Aziawa thought it would be good to practice their blending into the crowd training. They went to the mall and everyone split up leaving bakugou and mineta their. " Wanna go look around until the guys come back?" Mineta asked and bakugou grunted and followed mineta.
      He would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy his time mineta, even tho mineta was the one doing the talking and he was just listening and grunting to any questions which mineta understood so perfectly. They walked to the food place to find the others eating, while everyone was eating a creepy men came and walked up to mineta, kaminari, mina , kirishima and Uraraka-bottoms. "Ain't you guys, pretty sight to see." The men said and the bottoms  looked disgusted as the men just kept going.
      The tried to touch them put each and every one of them received a punched to the face by, bakugou, Shinsou, Sero, deku and tsuyu-tops.  The men got up and ran and they came and wrapped their arms around their future lover and grinned at each other. The bottoms were blushing messes especially mineta. They got carried back to the dorm because the bottoms fell asleep. The rest of the class took pictures when the saw the bunch cuddling on the couch holding their future lover's.
      It's been about 5 months since that happen and since then bakugou became Mineta's personal unofficial boyfriend, well bakugou said so and mineta just went with it.

Mineta Pov
     I was heading to the lunchroom with bakugou's hand in my hand as we walked to the lunch area. Once we arrived we sat down and ate lunch and started chatting with our friends. Since I came back I made friends just like I've always wanted. Me and bakugou has been getting along and he became my unofficial boyfriend as he said.
     I found it kinda cute when he gets really annoyed when boys in the others boys from the other classes talk to me. He either interrupts everytime until they get annoyed and leave or he would just drag me away from them which is funny for me. But, anyways I was talking to kaminari when juice was spilled on me and mineta. Before, I could react bakugou act the boy and I noticed was someone from the upper class.
      Everything was getting out of hand because no one could get bakugou of away from this boy. Kirishima got a good grip on him and activated his quirk so hold him. "Everything is fine bakugou see we're good, not hurt." I said with smile and kaminari nodded and bakugou slowly calmed down. Once he was fully calm he was let go and dragged me from the lunchroom, through hallway and to the blossom three. " I'm not the fucking romantic type so I'm just gonna say this be my official boyfriend." Bakugou said and smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips.
      He kissed back and then we heard cheer and turned around to see our classmates their cheering and clapping. After all the compliments we went back into the school and to the lunch before the bell did ring. "FUCK OFF EXTRAS HE FUCKING MINE."bakugou yelled and smiled and blushed in embarrassment before we headed to our dorm since we were let off early. I was now cuddling my boyfriend as we both fell asleep. I don't know about you but I'm glad I died and came back. 

Hope you guys enjoy this oneshots ,I'm sorry that I haven't been updating for a few days, I was celebrating my birthday so yeah but anyways hope you guys enjoyed Reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you want to request please write them down in the comments and I will try to do them as fast as possible. Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋