Short Love Story

Plot- A short simple short story of two people from different teams stayed together against all odds.
(This is all in my Pov and a lot of time skips because like it said short love story)

Author Pov
    A villain and a hero couldn't be together and they shouldn't be together as they are sworn enemies. That's what society told this precious couple. If society didn't like something it would be taken away let it be willingly or by force but it will not stay. Mineta and deku a villain and hero had to go through this.
    Their love stronger than anything and they knew no one would be able to break it. The villains were enraged as they watched their toughest person fall in love. A villain shouldn't feel love and especially not for a hero so why was this happening. Was it fate, destiny or was it karma.
     Mineta minrou, a hero was dating a villain for the world to see and judge but he didn't care. The villain deku was dating a hero for the world see with a crazy smile on his face as they walked the streets. People stared and silently judge while others said out loud but it didn't end well for them.
     Now they're on the battle fighting each for what's right from wrong. Mineta cam bring himself to hurt deku and deku can't bring himself to hurt mineta. So what's the point in fighting, yeah mineta could get deku to join the heroes but love is unique and you can only feel it once.
    Yeah deku could use this to make mineta a villain but this love was special to him. Deku wouldn't ruin anything that's special, he wouldn't corrupt something important to him. So as they stand on the field facing each other. They looked at each other and decides that their love was important enough.
     As the heroes and villains stared in shock they decided to take out the person cause this. "That stupid villain." The heroes growled. "That stupid hero." The villains roared, as the both heroes and villains charged at the enemy. The two lovers looked at each other and the kissed before setting off an explosion killing them both.
    As their lifeless body laid on the floor and their hands held each other tightly. You can see even in death their love is still very stronger and that's the tragic story of these two lovers.

The End
Hey guys I hoped you like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋👋