A Trans Life For Me

Plot- Mineta is trans and gay and he has a boyfriend going the same school as him and in the same class they're both in their third year. Class 1-A already knows mineta is trans and gay so they all get along well, so what happens when his periods come a but earlier than expected do the class help him and how will his boyfriend react?

This was requested by XxSunshineDemixX , I'm really sorry I couldn't @ your name but I still put it in the here so yeah, I hope you like it.

Mineta Pov
     I woke up from gorgeous sleep to my annoying alram, I took it off and looked at my calendar, okay two more days before my period arrive. Yes, my period, well to explain that I'm not fully a boy well I was a girl but I didn't feel right to so I became trans. Yes I have a binder for chest and I do still get my period. It's hurts most of time so I don't tell anyone but I feel like they're suspect something. But, anyways I go to the bathroom and took a bath before replacing my old binder and putting on a new one.
     I walked outside and I walked to the living area of our dorm and jumped onto my boyfriend's back. Yes ,I got a boyfriend his name is Jason and he knows that I'm trans and gay, "hey baby, good morning." I said smiling as he carried me to class, "morning darling, did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded, "did you?" I asked back, "yes I did." He said before we arrived to class. He's in the same class as me Class 1-A , no Class 3-A , we're all on our third year which is awesome.
     We entered class, "morning Mineta" the class greeted me, "morning guys." I said back to them, ever since I came out trans and gay the class have been so supportive even my Mr.Aziawa was supportive. They took it better than my parents, unfortunately they kicked me out on the day I came out as trans. But, I was somewhat glad that I didn't have to worry about judging me for basically everything I do. I sit down in at my desk as I talked to my boyfriend and Sensei walked in a few minutes after.
     He started teaching, before the bell interrupted him 1 and a half later, "Bye Mr.Aziawa" we said before he leaves and Present Mic walked in and started teaching. And I hour later the bell rang for break and we left. We head to the rooftop since no one really goes their. As we were sitting and chatting and making fun of bakugou, I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I groaned as the class looked at me and boyfriend looked at me with concerned in his eyes. My eyes widen I felt like some was running out of area and I looked at Mina, "can you help me to the wash room please it's an emergency and bring my bag." I told her.
     She helped to the girls bathroom and I took of my pants and panties and her eyes widen, "you're on your period." She said and I nodded and she almost squealed. No I didn't change in front her ,she caught on to the smell. Once I changed into a pad and I changed into another pants. I took the old ones I have and went to put them in the washing machine to clean.
    We went back to the others and I just laid on my boyfriend, I knew mina was gonna say anyways but I didn't wanna be awake to hear it. When I woke I was in the dorm living room laying as my boyfriend rubbed my stomach. "Mina told you guys huh?" I asked and some of them nodded, " we found because you were bleed and the girls had to change you because well they're girls and we didn't want make uncomfortable." The rest said.
    I nodded and groaned as more pain it and I was given some chocolate and some hot tea by mina and Uraraka. "Bakugou made it, he said that's what is mom does drink she's on her monthlies, so he made it for you." Tsuyu said and I smiled. "Thanks bakugou." I said to him and he grunted, "yeah whatever." He grumbled and I just giggled and I drink the tea as the pain came down a bit. I ate a lot of chocolate because it helped and it was really tasty.

Author Pov
    Mineta spend his whole period in the class dorms as it was more painful his last and Mr.Aziawa gave him it off. The class still helped when the came from class. Jason, his boyfriend would rub his belly and girls would give him extra heating pads as they always come prepared and bakugou made same tea to ease the pain and rest bought him a lot of snacks and chocolate. He was feeling a lot better and once it was over he went back out to school.
   During lunch period as mineta was about to walk him friends lunch table, he was stopped by some random guy. "Hey mineta, you know you can't be a boy, you were born a girl so stay one alright." He said pushing mineta back a little. "Well. I don't want to be girl and I'm a boy get it right." Mineta said back and boy raised his hand soap mineta but was thrown into a wall. "You leave my fucking boyfriend." Jason said holding mineta waist and sitting him down on the lunch table.
    What can mineta say that his life as trans, not everyone agrees with his choices but his friends agrees and that's all needs.

The End
I hope you enjoyed this and I'm sorry of how short it was , when I was making it in my head it was meant to the be short but I think it's longer than I expected so yeah, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you have any request please write them down in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible. Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋