No More Mineta

Plot- Mineta has been trying so hard to make his class see that he's no longer a pervert. Mineta does everything for them to make it up for the perverted and rude things he did but no one seems to forgive him only Aziawa. So what happens when the class talk about something and Mineta over hears it and fulfill their wishes will the class be to late to save him.

Author Pov
    Mineta has just walked out of the girls dorm after cleaning their room as he was sweating. "Mineta can you helps with carrying the groceries?" Denki and kirishma asked. "Y-yeah sure." Mineta said even tho he was tired he did it anyways. But, no matter what he did the class did not forgive him.
   Besides for Mr.Aziawa tho, "good morning Mr.Aziawa." denki said, "morning problem children." He said and everyone said morning back at him. Mineta walked out the kitchen after doing everything as he walks into his dorm. Mineta lays in his bed as he falls asleep but not everything last long.
    The next morning Mineta wakes up a little late and went to class but he hears his class mates talking. "Guys do you think that Mineta should just.." Uraraka trailer off. "die, then Yes." Mina finishes. "As much as he's trying it's not like we're going miss when he's no more." Denki said laughing along with kirishma.
     The class kept talking and laughing about how Mineta should just die, leave and stuff. Mineta stood their and listened everything as he just quietly walks in class. "Yo extra, clean the the boys side today okay it's messy." Bakugou said. "No." Mineta said plainly taking his seat as the class eyes widen.
     "What do you mean no don't you want to us to forgive you." Momo said trying to guilt trip Mineta. But, Mineta already knows that they're not gonna forgive him. Mineta ignores her as Mr.Aziawa walked in class. "Okay settle down brats, today we're learning the points of being a good hero." He says and continues.
      Once the day was over Mineta left class and headed to his dorm with the class hot on his trail. Deku then grabs his shoulder stopping him, "Mineta what do you mean no?" He asked and Mineta yanked his hand off of him. "You think I didn't you guys talking about how I should die and no one will miss me." He said.
    The class eyes widen, "c'mon Mineta we didn't mean it like that bro." Denki said and Mineta steps back, "don't 'bro' me but don't worry your wish will soo come true." Mineta said before leaving to his dorm with the class confused. "Do you guys think Mineta might kill himself." Iida question as the class laughed.
    "Yeah right Mineta kill himself." Tsuyu said as they giggled. Yeah Mineta isn't gonna kill himself. But their wrong as Mineta sat in his dorm writing letters to whom well to his classmates. As day after day Mineta wrote note for each of his classmates and Mr.Aziawa.
     Now their twenty students in class 1-A if you take out Mineta it leaves only nineteen and plus Mr.Aziawa that makes back the twenty. So it took Mineta twenty days to finish write those letters and signed them. During those twenty days the class started to griw suspicious of mineta's actions.
     As he wouldn't do what they asked anymore and he would just lock his dorm and stuff. After the twenty days were over it was finally time.

Mineta Pov
    The twenty days are finally up, I got up very early today it was about four in the morning. I got up and change my clothes as I went by my classmates dorm and slipped in the letters I wrote for them. I know they won't miss me but I wanna do this because I want them to forgive me.
      The last place was by Mr.aziawa, I sneaked in and put the letter somewhere where he can find it as I wasn't up on the rooftop. I stood on the rooftop as the sun rises. That meant the class was about wake up, I took a step to the edge watching down from it as I smiled to myself.
     I heard footsteps before I turned around with my back face the edge as I walked back with no hesitation. I looked headed walking back class 1-A started appearing on the rooftop looking at me as I walked back. "M-mineta, c'mon just move from their okay we forgive you alright." Denki said and I shake my head.
      I took one more step as my body fell from the edge to meet the floor. "MINETAAAA.." I heard my class scream looking down from me. I saw Mr.Aziawa as he tried to wrap his scarf around me to break my fall but it was to late as my body crashed into the fall.

Author Pov
    The class was horrified as Mr.Aziawa scarf was wrapped around mineta's waist as he hut the fall. They heard crack as his head hit the concrete floor. The class screamed and cry as they failed to save the classmate that they bullied. Some wished they could've gotten a second chance to make it right.
   While others cry at the failure of hero that they were to drive a fellow classmate to suicide. At that moment everyone knew that Mineta was no more.  

The End
Hey guys I hope you like my story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeeee 👋👋