Stay with Us

Plot- mineta's home life isn't so good and he has tried to tell his teachers and his classmates but no one believes him since his parents makes up some kind of lie and now everyone dislikes him and bullies him for 'lying on his lovely parents' so happens when the parents take the abuse to far. What happens when Mr.Aziaww gets custody does mineta stay or does he for fill his parents wishes and dies.

Author Pov
    Just like that another day to not live, that's what mineta wants to get out of this cruel world filled with lairs and blinded people. He wakes up from his sleep and goes to he mirror to look at the newly open wounds from his parents. He cleans them and baths and puts on his clothes for school and walks only to be tripped but Mina as her friends laugh and leave me him their.
   This has been going on for months now and I'm sure you're wondering why didn't he just tell the teachers. They don't care ever since that day he decided he didn't want to be abused anymore he just got a whole lot of karma. As he walks to class and sits at the far back where no one can see him but he's not happy because it's Friday and he has to go by his parents.
   It was on demand that he visits his parents as punishment for lying on them but just sighs. It's been getting worse since shinsou joined the class a 5 months ago after koda left for support course and ever since the class told what mineta did he he's been using his powers on mineta so his class can just beat me up. Mineta just wants it to end but little does he know he would soon get his wish.
   His parents even allowed the class to come and beat him even if it couldn't get worse his sensei doesn't even believe. That makes mineta trust for gone and same for his class.

Mineta Pov
   The bells as school ends and I got up and left so I could get to my parents house. Before,I could leave I was stopped by Mr.aziawa, "I will be passing by your house later to talk about you spending the holidays by your parents, brat." He said coldly as my classmates just laugh and I nodded. I went to my dorm and changed my closed and headed out.
   I left for my parents and as I enter into the house only to be tossed from the living room into the kitchen counter. " My dear son, today is your final you will live and if anyone ask we'll just say you committed suicide." My mom said as my dad grabbed a knife and stabbed it to my shoulder. But, what my mom failed to realize is that her door was open.
   And, Mr.Aziawa was standing right there but I didn't care he and all of my classmates has lost my trust but at least he sees what my real parents are. My then came and stabbed me in my stomach three times before a scarf came and warp around her and my dad. "A-Aziawa well you see w-we were uhh." Before my mom could come with a another excuse, "save it I already saw everything and the cops are already on their way.
   He said as cops came and took them and I was rushed to the hospital, "don't worry mineta everything is gonna be just fine okay, I'm very sorry for not believing you." He said as I just stared blankly at the hospital ceiling. I felt my closed as the doctors started treating my wounds, I don't know I his much hours passed but I woke and I had to answer questions.
   Once it was done, I learnt that Mr.Aziawa was gonna be my legal guardian since I didn't have any relatives. Can it get any worse, but it can because after I was discharged I was brought into the Aziawa household where, I saw that my brother would shinsou and my sister is Eri. I didn't have problem with Eri but shinsou looked furious but once Mr.Aziawa explained to them what had happened his face soften.
   Present Mic, came up to me and smiled, "don't worry little listener you're gonna be just fine and I will be the best papa ever and Shota, will be a nice dad and Eri and Shinsou will be the best siblings. " He said and I just stared back blankly and said nothing. I was then approached by shinsou who rubbed my back gently and I flinched , I didn't want to be touched at all by these people.
   I was kinda happy when Eri came and held my hand, "don't worry, I'm gonna make sure you're all better and then we'll have so some much fun." She said and beamed with a smile and I smiled back slightly but I didn't want to live anymore after all that happen ,all the pain and sorrow I had to go through to get here. I didn't want live and I was gonna make that happen.

Author Pov
   Mineta couldn't go to school for the next two weeks so he just stayed at home with Eri and Shinsou. Mr.Aziawa told the class what happened and everyone was in tears and the should be it was their fault. If they hadn't been so blind, if Mr.Aziawa hadn't been more observant maybe he wouldn't be in this state. But, they were gonna soon find out that an apology wasn't gonna work they had lost all of mineta's trust.
   It took Shinsou and Mr.Aziawa those two weeks to gain even a little bit of his trust back but he wouldn't talk to them. He would allow them to hug him and comfort when he had nightmares but he would never speak only hummed. Once the two weeks was over mineta was okay to go back out to school and Shinsou promised to protect him from all the bullies their as his big brother.

Mineta Pov
   I woke to shinsou cuddling me and Eri after last night tea party with Eri. I was kinda happy a bit I was going to school and I would go and see ground when I fall. I woke up and tapped shinsou's head to wake him up. He wasn't waking up so I thought maybe I should talk at least let it be something he hears before I go. He really was a good big brother. I mustered up some courage, "s-shinsou, we n-need to g-get ready f-for school or dad's g-gonna y-yell at you." I said softly, I got used Mr.aziawa being my new dad.
    Even tho he was the reason I was in this mess, he still was trying his best but anyways Shinsou's burst open and stared at me, "y-you spoke." He stuttered out clearly in shook, "yes I-I did" I said with a slight smile as Eri got up, "morning Eri let's g-go downstairs for breakfast?" I asked and her eyes widen and then she nodded and we all went downstairs. "Morning little listeners." Papa said and I smiled, "morning papa." I never had to dad's but this was good to bad tho I won't have it for long.
    His eyes widen just the same with Mr.Aziawa and we ate breakfast and then we got ready for school. Once we arrived, I walked into the UA building, walking behind shinsou and holding his hand. Once we arrived in class Shinsou went to sit down revealing me and I just stared back my shocked class. "Mineta are you okay?" Deku asked and I nodded and then questions came right at me all I did was nod or shake my head.
    Once the questioning was over I was put to sit down next to shinsou but I looked happier which took Shinsou in a lot of suspicion. I sat there for hours and wait for lunch bell to ring and I made my way up the roof top. No one does actually be here this time it was perfect. I walked closer to the edge and I smiled goodbye world, I was stopped in my tracks when shinsou came running up all sweaty and stuff.
    I turn to look at him in confusion why was he here, can't I just die? So many questions circled my head as it was broken by shinsou speaking. He tried to tell not do it but I was just backing back as he got closer, once I was close enough I felt myself fall and I heard a screaming and crying from shinsou and I close my eyes waiting for my body to hit floor.

Author Pov
    Mineta eyes opened as felt like he was being held by something a d he didn't hut the floor yet. When he opened his eyes he saw that Mr.aziawa's scarf was holding on to him but he didn't like that so he decided to try and undo the tie. Mineta was stopped when he saw them crying, his family the ones who took him in were crying, "just stay with us" Eri said as tears rolled down her cheeks and mineta sighed.
   He allowed himself to be pulled up and to be embraced by his family, "why?" Mr.Aziawa asked as he shooed the rest of the class to their dorms. "I don't know, I just felt that after all that pain and sorrow I took just get a happy life was a waste and I didn't like that. "Mineta said also sobbing as shinsou looked at him and kisses his forehead, "your happiness will never be waste, all you have to do is stay with us okay little brother." Shinsou as everyone else nodded agreeing with him.
    Mineta also nodded and smiled and that's what he did , he stayed with them even tho he was watched like a hawk becuase of the incident he felt loved. His classmates git back his trust in 6 months because it took him a while to adjust to all this loving feeling but what really made him happy was on his first Christmas.
  Mineta woke and went downstairs with his siblings to see presents under the Christmas tree. He didn't think any was for his since that's how is his Christmas usual were but this was different Christmas a Christmas with his family and he had got to open gifts. He had a new picture frame with his new family, new hero suit but his best Christmas present was the family he had. "So what I said all you have to to is stay with us." Shinsou said as mineta smiled and cuddle his big brother with Eri as the sat and watch some Christmas movies. 

The End
Thank all for reading this and thank you all the votes, I was so happy when I saw how much votes I had and I'm telling you guys I didn't think I was gonna get so many but I thank you all and I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more Mineta oneshots and please if you have any request dm me them or write down in the comments and I'll see how fast I can do it. Until next time my lovelies byee👋👋👋👋👋👋👋