Die For Your Love 2

Plot- After Mineta's tragic death, bakugou is left heart broken but mineta didn't die instead is father found him and made him into a villain, so what's happens when mineta love for bakugou stays. (This will be short because why not)

(A/N: hey guys Star here, I just want to let you guys I know I will only 120 chapters and make it complete I need three request stories so XxSunshineDemixX ,Lavastone8 y'all requests will be their and I need one more person that isn't one of the two who were chosen thank you for reading)

Author Pov
    After mineta died, bakugou was heart broken as he was gonna confess to mineta before the tragic accident. The weird part was when the pros went to get Mineta's body it wasn't there. It was like someone took but why, well we're about to find out. As the class listens to Mr.Aziawa the villain alarm goes off.
    The kids are already ready when the wall of their classroom breaks revealing a man, "hello Class 1-A, I'm River Minoru." River said and the class eyes widen. "M-minrou.." Aziawa said. River nodded, "yep and I'm also the father of Mineta Minoru and I have a surprise for all you." River said with a wicked grin.
     Bakugou was shocked to the core, "Mineta Hun.. come out." River said as mineta floated up. The entire class was shocked and bakugou was shocked and happy. Mineta was wearing a leather jacket with some shorts with fishnet stockings and tang top. "Hi, Class 1-A." Mineta said smiling, creating a ball.
      The class got really confused until mineta started attacking them and the school. "MINETA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Denki yelled attacking back. "Because dad said so." Mineta said before he spotted bakugou leaving the class he gave his father a nod and went after bakugou.
       "Katsuki where are you?" Mineta asked walking though the empty halls. Why is it empty easy because everyone is outside fight the rest of villains. Mineta walked around until he spotted bakugou walking into a room. He smirked and followed hi and walked into the room.
        Mineta was then pinned to the ground by bakugou, "mineta, I'm so glad your alive but why are you doing this?" Bakugou asked as mineta glared at him, "because I died because I wanted you to love me and you still didn't." Mineta said, "I never said I didn't live you, I do love you a lot." Bakugou said leaning into mineta.
        Bakugou then kissed mineta and mineta was shocked but kissed back as the villains began to disappear one by one. It turned that Mineta's dad was using Mineta's mind to create the villains. They broke the kissed and looked at each and smiled as the both went back to the others.

Mineta Pov
     I walked to the others and saw my dad, "I see you've cleared." He said and I nodded creating a ball. "Yep and this is what you get for trying to kill me." Mineta said shocking everyone except for his dad. " Yep, the school falling with me in it was not a the league it was my dad trying to get me to be villain." I said.
     "And I would've gotten away if it weren't for your stupid fucking boyfriend." My dad said, "I DON'T GIVE TO FLYING FUCKS EITHER!!" bakugou yelled and I smiled and as I trapped my dad in a bubble and the pro heroes came to take him. I was kinda sad since he was my only alive family member but he deserved it.
       I explained to the class what happened, after I died my father cane and I healed me and gave some different memories and I wanted revenge on my classmates. I guess my love for bakugou didn't erased because when bakugou kissed me I remember everything.
        "I love you so much." Bakugou said giving a kiss on the cheek and I giggled, "I love you too." I said back to him as we head to his dorm after being dismissed by sensei. "Just to be clear I would still die for your love." I said with a giggle and chuckled and kisses me. 

The End
Hey guys sorry if it's short I don't really make part twos to my oneshots but this I would make an exception for but anyways I hope you guys like this story and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋