Loving and protecting

Plot- Mineta has a little brother he takes care of because his parents are dad, so what happens when Class 2-A meets his brother and sees how different he acts with his brothers, how will the class act and what new love will be discovered.
(Requested By XxSunshineDemixX)

Mineta Pov
    I was sitting in class as normal, you know being ignored by everyone as I sneakily looking at my crush Izuku. Yeah, I know he wouldn't like me but still, anyways while I was sitting listening to sensei, someone walked into the class. "Brother?" The voice called and my eyes widen as he entered class and all eyes turned to him.
    Yeah, I have a brother his name is Niko and our parents are dead so I have to take care of him. I notice he had my lunchbox in his hand, I had forgotten my box. "Who are you looking for little boy?" Mr.Aziawa asked. My brother is five, "I'm looking for my brothers he forgot his lunch." He said as he looked around.
    I notice tears rising in his eyes as he notice everyone was watching him, I got up and went down, "hey hey it's okay brothers right here okay." I said rubbing his head. "Brother, you forgot your lunch." He said calming down, "yeah, thank you for bringing it to me Niko." I said to as he smiles.
     "YOU HAVE A BROTHER!!!" The class shouted and I picked up my brother, yes I'm taller than him, I'm 5'6. "Yeah, I do." I answered them, "but why did he bring your lunchbox and not your parents?" Sensei asked, "Me and brother don't have parents, they're dead." My brother said plainly.
    He was very young when they died so he never really got to know them but the class and sensei looked shocked, "Class dismissed for the day and mineta your brother can stay here for as you want." Sensei said and I smiled, "thank you so much sensei, I really appreciate it." I said and he nodded.
     I walked my brother to my dorm and put him to sit down, "So how old is he?" Mina asked, "he's five." I said, "brother I'm hungry can I eat your food?"Niko asked, "sure, let me go change and then we'll go out since you'll be staying here." I said, "okay." Niko said and he started to eat as I went to change.

Author Pov
   As mineta was changing the class was having a discussion, "mineta is so different with his brother." Uraraka stated, "yep, I guess he needs to set a example for his brother." Tenya said, "not gonna lie I like the little guy and mineta a lot more now." Bakugou grunted as everyone hummed in agreement. "I think we're all thinks the same thing, protect the precious beans." Tsuyu said, "and maybe Niko can get a brother-in-law." Denki said smirking at midoriya, "shut up." Deku said as they heard mineta's door open.

Mineta Pov
    I walked outside in a top and some shorts as it is very hot. I went to my brother, "I'm done brother let's go." He said and I wiped his mouth and put on his shoes, "alright." I said, "wait for us!" I heard denki from behind me as I saw the whole class dressed, "Are they coming brother?" Niko asked.
    "I guess they are." I said as we had to the mall, I was walking to the kids section and I picked out some clothes for Niko. I'm using my savings for this because he needs it. I walk to the cashier and I gave her the clothes, "okay that will be two hundred and thirty dollars and fifty cents." She said.
      I nodded and looked at my brother, "do you want them?" I asked and he gave a cute nod, "hey mineta, don't worry I'll pay it for you." Deku said and I shaked my head, "no no no." I said but he took out a black card and paid for the clothes and kirishima took them to hold, "guys you don't have to do this." I said pleading.
     "It's fine, we don't mind Right guys." Kirishima said and everyone including bakugou nodded and I smiled. "Are you my brothers friends?" Niko asked, "yep anyways do you want some ice cream?" Denki asked and me and Niko went for ice cream.  We were in the mall eating our ice cream when a lady came up to me.
       I looked up at her and she gave me a slap, "YOU'RE THAT PERVERT YOU TRIED TO ASSAULT MY DUAGHTER!!?" She yelled as a girl around my age came from behind her crying. I know she was one of the girls in Class 2-B. "Ma'am I can assure I never touched your daughter, I was with my brother." I said.
     Niko came in front of me, "you're a mean woman!" He yelled and the woman looked livid and raised her hand but I stepped in front and got slapped. "DON'T YOU EVER TRY AND SLAP MY BROTHER!!" I yelled and the woman kept screaming at me as the girl kept fake crying.
     Tears ran down my face as I started crying slightly, "what the fuck is going in here."  I heard bakugou's angry voice from behind me and I turned around to see the class standing there glaring at the woman and her child. "Mineta come here.", Mina said and I went to her with my brother.
     "Are you both okay she didn't hurt you right?" She asked and I picked up Niko, "s-she slapped b-brother and c-called us u-useless and said that's w-why our parents a-are dead." Niko sobbed into my shoulder, "did that happened?" Mina asked and I nodded and explained how it started.
      After I heard loud explosion and a screaming woman and then we went to the food court. "You know you guys didn't have to do that." I said, "yeah like fucking hell she was getting away with that kinda bullshit she pulled." Bakugou said and everyone agreed, "you guys are the best." I said yawning before falling asleep on deku's shoulder.

Author Pov
    After that day the class was very over protective of mineta and his little brother Niko. If you wanted to get mineta or his brother you would have to go through a lot of teenagers who aren't afraid to kill you. After sometime Deku and Mineta started dating and Niko was very happy he had more people.
    Everyone was happy for them. Right now they're sitting in the dorm living room.

Mineta Pov
    It's been about two months and I have been having my best life, me and deku are dating and Niko has the biggest family. "Look what at mina gave me for my birthday." Niko said showing me and adorable hat with Nico's named spelled on it. Yeah, it's Niko's birthday and we're all in the dorm living room celebrating.
     "That's so cute did you say thank you." I said and he nodded as I  brought the cake out, it was triple tier chocolate cake with Niko's favorite things, like cars froze. "Wow, is that my cake?" Niko asked in surprised, "yep and you can thank everyone here for buying you this." I said.
    "THANK YOU SO MUCH AUNTIES AND UNCLES!!!" He said to them with a bright smile as deku came behind me and gave me a kiss on the lips. As we started to sing happy birthday, once we were done he blows the candles as everyone cheered. "Did you make wish?" Denki asked.
     "Yep but I can't tell you then it won't come ture." Niko said with smile. My class is really the best as I sink myself into deku's chest as Niko eats cake and ice cream, "I love you darling." Deku said kissing me and kissed back, "I love you to." I said back, they are protecting and loving me and brothers and I appreciate them for that. 

The End
Hey XxSunshineDemixX I hope you like this and you enjoy this and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you have any request please write them in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋