Mafia's Wife

Plot- Mineta was married to the mafia king of Japan when he was 13 and mafia was 15, mineta has only met him over the phone and he's very mean and doesn't really like mineta because of his past stuff. So what happens when mineta is in his second year and izuku's brother comes to school aka his husband how will everyone act?

Author Pov
    It was another of being married to a mafia with mineta, he woke up to his phone ringing. He groaned and answered it and it was facetime and he saw his husband dark green hair and his dark green eyes looking at him darkly. "Good morning, Itzuki sorry I answered so late." Mineta said fiddling with his fingers a bit. "It's fine, now go get fucking ready for school." He said and mineta got ready and said goodbye and went to school.
    During the years mineta has got a serious glow up his quirk upgraded his hair is finally free all those balls he's about 5'6 now and has adorable lavender freckles on his face. Itzuki also know as Japan's mafia king is very rude and cold to mineta since he heard what he did to the girls in his first year. He also has never seen mineta face since mineta has never turned on his face Camara on because his husband didn't want him to.
     Mineta doesn't know that his husband is actually related to his classmate Izuku midoriya but he'll know soon. So for years Itzuki don't know what what his husband looks like only his name( sad to be mineta). Anyways mineta entered class and was greeted with a squeal from mina and the other girls. "Oh my god mineta you look so fucking adorable such a glow up." Mina said following him  as he sits down. "Thanks." He said back and the girls just kept asking questions and he answered all of them.
     Mr.Aziawa them walked in class and everyone sat down, "okay problem kids we have a new student coming in school today please welcome, Itzuki midoriya." Mr.Aziawa said. Mineta could've sworn his ears were deceiving him but when he saw Itzuki walk in class he just put his head on his desk. He sighed of relief when he remember that Itzuki doesn't know what he looked at but he knew his name well fuck him. "OMG, you're so hot are you single." Uraraka said and Itzuki just chuckled.
      Uraraka blushed, "sorry but I'm already married." He said and everyone gasped but deku didn't even looked surprise. " Who!?" Mina asked, "I haven't met him yet but his name is Mineta Minoru and that's all." Itzuki said and everyone was immediately shocked  even deku and Mr.Aziawa. "YOU'RE MARRIED TO MINETA!!?" Deku shouted and Itzuki nodded and everyone turned to look at mineta as he drowned in a lake he created the moment the looked at him.

Mineta Pov
    God please, please deku don't kill me, I felt a shadow looming over me, I raised up and saw deku staring at me. "Mineta." He said as Itzuki eyes widen as he looked at me and I got up. "Y-yes." I said nervously and deku hugged, "it's nice to finally meet you brother-in-law." He said and hugged back in shocked. I looked around until my eyes landed on Itzuki, who was signaling me to come. I excused myself and I went with him.
     Once we arrived at the blossom tree he looked at me, " so you're my wife huh?" He asked and I nodded as he made me look at him and I just felt flustered. "If I knew you were this cute, I would've come here a long time ago but I'm still pissed about what you did last here." He said slapping me. "B-but, I-I apologized like y-you asked and they forgive m-me." I said as tears build up in my eyes and as he glares at me. He pushes me to the floor, "Yeah but I don't forgive, so don't think I will give you any special treat me because you're my wife, but you will act nice Infront of the class and others do I make myself clear." He said and I nodded and I picked up myself and wiped my eyes.
      Me and Itzuki walked back and swore a smile as we went to the lunchroom and sat with some girls but I didn't care. Yeah, I liked him but I'm in no power to say anything. I was eating my lunch until this random dude came and sat with me deku and his squad and started to talk to me. "Hey, you know he's taken right?" Deku asked glaring at the guy and he just rolled his eyes. "So, he seems to be enjoying my company ain't that right mineta." I didn't say anything but flinched when a someone banged their hand on the table. We turned to see a angry Itzuki staring at our table.
     The boy, didn't care but was still scared and gave me paper and then just ran off. I opened the paper, 'call me and maybe we can hang out' the paper said and face just felt flustered. The paper was snatched from my hand by deku and his face look livid. "You're not gonna call him are you?" He asked me, "no, I'm happily married in fact, I was about to burn it." I told him and took the paper went somewhere and added the number before burning the paper. I sat back down and texted the guy on my phone.
      Once the day was over we had a sleepover for Itzuki first day and also it was Friday. " Okay tomorrow we'll all go shopping together." The girls said and well all agreed. I sat on the couch next to denki and we watched a movie. I texted the guy and he was really sweet and nice to talk to, no I wasn't falling for him but it was good to have friends other than the ones in my class.
     The next day ,I got dressed in a short jeans pants and top and some shoes and we went out. Once we got there I was startled by the same boy named Jason, " hey mineta!" He said and I smiled, "hey Jason, I didn't know you were here" I said back. "Hey, everyone, this Jason and he's well my friend." I said and they welcomed him except for deku and Itzuki. "Mineta remember you're taken." Deku said with a dark voice and I nodded.
     We started shopping and I went into this store and saw a necklace but it was really expensive. "Do you want it?" I heard Itzuki deep voice behind me. "Y-yeah, but i-it's expensive." I said as he picks it and buys it and puts it on me. "Itzuki, it's too expensive." I said but he just glared at me, "you think I'm poor ,my dear wife." He said seductively holding my waist and I shook my head and he smiled and walked out to the guys at the food court.
     Once I arrived Jason, gave some food he bought for me, "here mineta, hope you like it." Jason said but before I could thank him deku said, "what's your deal man, he's taken but your still trying, it won't be pretty for you." Jason look at him with a glare and Itzuki glared back and so did deku, " listen, mineta is enjoying his self with me so mind your business, mineta would you like to go to an amusement park with me tomorrow." Jason asked me and I felt cornered as all eyes were on me.

Itzuki Pov
   I saw mineta was about to cry when I notice something that made me snapped. I saw this Jason guy hands going up Mineta's thigh and mineta looked uncomfortable. I banged my hand on the table in anger, "mineta here. Now!" I said angrily, he got up and ran to me and wrap his hands around my neck, sobbing. "H-he was t-touching m-me." Mineta sobbed and everyone's head snapped to Jason who was looking nervous.
    I rubbed his back, "it's okay darling, I promise he won't touch you again okay." I said sweetly and he nodded, "now cover your eyes." I said and he did as I said. I took out my gun and shot that bastard in his head and made call for someone to come clean this up. I picked up mineta and he looked me with teary eyes and he looked so fucking adorable but he's mine. "Shhhh... don't cry baby, you didn't know you're to adorable and nice for your own good." I said and lean into his eyes, "I forgive you okay baby, I love you." I whispered in his ears.
     He looked flustered, "I love you to." He said back and we walked back to the school. Once we arrived, it was pretty late so we just went to bed and the next day I was awaken by loud crash. I looked around for mineta but he wasn't there, I went downstairs to see the dekusquad and mineta playing videogames with the bakusquad and mineta was wearing my hoodie and he looked so fucking cute. "Morning brother, sorry if we woke you." Deku said and I just say down next to mineta. "It's fine." I said as mineta looked at me, " morning Itzuki." He said and smiled and kisses his cheek, "morning princess." I said back and blushed and focused back on the game.

Mineta Pov
   Every since yesterday, Itzuki has been treating me like a princess not that I'm complaining, I'm enjoying it like right now, I'm in my dorm in his arms watching my phone. I felt a kiss on my cheek before it reached my lips and I think I dropped my phone. The kiss was deepen and I was slightly whimpering as Itzuki hands roam around my body. He broke the kiss and smirk at me and unbuckling my pants, "b-babe were I-In my dorm." I said, I know the wall were sound proof but my door wasn't lock. I heard my dorm click meaning it was lock and Itzuki started thrusting his fingers into my hole, "ahhh~,i-it feels ahhh~" I tried to say something but I kept moaning.
     After a few minutes, Itzuki took his fingers out and took of his clothes before laying down, "ride me princess." He said and I just lined my hole with his dick and slowly descended myself into him as a moan escaped my lips. "T-too deep~ nghh~." I said as I started bouncing on him, I was moaning mess in a few minutes. My legs started to go numb and Itzuki started thrusting upwards. A few more minutes I came with Itzuki and we took a shower and went to sleep.

Author Pov
    It been 9 years and 10 months since there were married and Itzuki thought it was time to let the people know who there new mafia queen would be. So Itzuki planned for the week that mineta should only be treated with best of the best.
    So for that whole week mineta had a lovely time even tho, he didn't know what was going he stilled enjoyed being treated like princess, until Sunday arrived while mineta was out he got kidnapped by the league of villains who didn't know who he was married to. They took mineta and tortured him for hours and Itzuki was going completely crazy. "You're so fucking worthless, maybe we should kill you but that would be so boring." Shigaraki said and mineta just coward in the corner as he's chained to wall by his hands and legs.
    As they were doing more torturing mineta was then unchained and dragged to what looked like a meeting room. He was just sitting there untill he saw his husband and without a second thought he bite dabi and ran to Itzuki ,who was happy and angry all at once. Okay angry is a understatement he was livid. "Princess what happened?" He asked mineta and he explained it all and was ready to murder those bastards for touching his princess. "N-no, don't k-kill them p-please." Mineta stuttered out.
    Itzuki was about to protest but looked mineta teary eyes and sighed, "take them to the torture room and wait for my order and don't do anything." He told his men as he took mineta to get him fixed up for his official coronation. Once mineta was ready, his bruises were healed with the help of recovery girl.
    Mineta wore a lovely skirt and top with a bow behind the skirt and he went outside to a balcony where basically the entire population of Japan were standing. " Hello, this is My lovely Wife Minoru Mineta and he will be respected and any harm that comes to him, I promise you will not live another day." Itzuki said and everyone cheered the married couple. Mineta looked so happy and smiled as his life was better than ever with a loving husband friend and family. I guess that's the reward of being the Mafia's Wife.

The End
Hey guys hoped you liked it and I know the smut part might be cringy but it was first time writing it so don't judge me please and I hope you enjoyed Reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I hope you guys like, comment, vote and follow me for more mineta oneshots and if you ah e any request please write them down in the comments and I will do them as fast as possible, Until Next Time my lovelies byeeee 👋👋👋👋