Chapter 14

Novas POV:

Ruby has gotten used to what she looks like now and so did everyone else. I was well into my story, and Axel got a little peek of the first chapter. She had grabbed another separate Google Doc for Character profiles and then at the bottom wrote down the whole ending to the book. Which could leave the readers crying of sadness. But every single night I had the same dream, the dream of that last night before I woke up here. Axel must have noticed that when I'm sleeping because sometimes I'll take naps on the couch.

Axel: I've been meaning to ask you something.

Nova: What?

Axel: What kind if dreams are you having. I know they aren't good ones because every time you have one when you wake up you seem so... uncomfortable.

Nova: It's of what happened before I woke up here. Those dreams are telling me what happened. It makes me uncomfortable thinking about it.

Axel: I'm sorry.

Nova: No it's okay!

He asked me if I wanted to explain what happened and I did. He was surprised to know that it all happened in school. But he did ask if I knew how I ended up at the beach. I was clueless. He tried look up things about that lake he was at, but he found nothing. He told me to tell Shiver, Frye, Big Man, and Ruby. I did and they were all also shocked. Ruby was the most shocked because she still didn't remember most of it. But now she did. However she didn't know her point of view yet.

Nova: Hey Axel, can I do another Turf War? Maybe we can let Ruby watch!

Axel: Sure I'll go tell Frye. You go get ready, your roller is in the closet.

Nova: Yippee

As he left I quickly got dressed and then hauled my Flingza Roller out of the closet.

Ruby: I'm so excited to see you in a Turf War!

Frye: Me too!

Nova: Thanks.

I walked into the lobby with Frye, Ruby, and Axel. They stayed in a room with a TV to watch what was happening. I already started the battle.

I used a vertical flick to get closer to middle. When I got there me and my two other teammates started to ink closer to the enemies base. I heard the noise of shooting ink but none of my team had shooters. I looked at the ground and overlapping our orange ink was blue. More was splattering around so I hid inside the ink. Eventually I could see an enemy hiding inside of their ink swimming around. They came closer so I quickly jumped up and splatted them. I could see the rest of my team splatting enemies closer to their base so I cleaned up the enemy ink around middle. Before I knew 2 minutes was up. The enemies were starting to gain more turf in the middle and it was harder for us to splat them. I took high ground using a horizontal flick to try and ink the ground a little. Then I noticed a blue laser. And then a strong blast of ink hit me. I was splatted. When I respawned I took a hidden route towards middle. I was going to start trying to ink the ground when as soon as I put my roller down I splatted someone. They must've been hiding inside the ink and didn't notice.

I heard the whistles blowing and I knew the game ended. I looked up at the board in the lobby, the map of the stage we were on showed what looked like the enemies won but then I looked down. The score was 51.8 to 50.8 we won by one point.

???1: You shrimp! I told you to pay attention!

???2: I was, I swear I was!

???1: Really? THEN HOW DID WE LOSE?!

???2: I-uh, I don't know..

Looks like someone is a sore loser. I saw Ruby, Frye, and Axel exit the lobby.

Frye: You did great!

Ruby: That was so cool!

Ruby jumped on me and gave me a hug, I hugged back. We went and got something to eat afterwards and then went home. I saw a few people post about how new weapons would be released soon in Ammo Knights. They showed a new roller, charger, and a new Splattershot. If they do come out I should check out the new roller. Who knows maybe I'll like it better than the Flingza. I played a game for a little bit before I went to bed. This time I didn't have a dream.

???s POV:

???1: Tonights the night.

???2: Yes! Finally! I've been waiting so long for this.

???1: Be cautious though, they've already had a break in.

???2: Yeah, Yeah, they're asleep so how are they gonna tell?

I rolled my eyes. We carefully aimed our chargers at them.

???1: Did you get the Ink?

???2: Yeah, stole it last night.

???1: Good.

I loaded my Charger with the special Ink and shot them both in the head. Then we both climbed in through the window. ???2 reached into his backpack and pulled out two pairs of shades. One for the energetic girl and another for the calm girl. We waited a little bit for them to wake up and when they did we took them with us. The boss was happy to see one of them again. But even happier for the both of them there. There would be no one to save them. Because only they had the special Ink, and they only new that heavenly melody.