Chapter 21

Novas POV:

This morning was supposed to go as it always did, but we ran out of cereal. Axel didn't have the right ingredients to make anything like pancakes or waffles. So he sent me to get the cereal. He also sent me to get milk. I had a paper with the names of the brands for the cereal and milk, with money so I can buy it. When I left I was walking on the sidewalk, but every time I passed an alley My eyes got caught on what could be lurking there. I thought I saw something quickly move out of the corner of my eye but I brushed it off. I went inside the store, grabbed the cereal and milk, bought them, then started my walk back home. This time in that same alley I was sure something moved. I wasn't gonna get in any trouble and try and see what it was so I continued the walk. Though I had that one feeling, the feeling somethings behind you. I looked behind me and saw nothing, yet I still felt it. Thankfully I arrived home.

I put the bag of the two items on the counter and then Axel made me cereal. Minutes after I ate I was sitting in my chair staring blankly at the computer screen. After writing a few paragraphs my mind was blank, I had no ideas. But a knock on the door interrupted my thinking. Axel walked over and answered it. After a bit of talking he let Sofia inside.

Sofia: Nova! I have so much to tell you!

Nova: Huh? Like what?

Sofia: News, bad news though...

Nova: Oh.

Sofia: There's someone following me. I could hear someone stop him though and ask what he was doing. He replied saying that he has 3 kids and he watched over them. 3 kids...

Nova: Me, you, and Ruby?

Sofia: Might be.

Nova: I knew something was watching me. I'm definitely not leaving this house until either I know I'm safe or to go to the Squidbeak Splatoon.

Sofia: Me too.

Nova: Shouldn't you tell Ruby?

Sofia: Yeah, actually I'll go tell her now, Bye Nova!

Nova: Good bye!

I waved at her as she left. I knew exactly that my face looked happy. But as soon as the door closed behind her my smile shifted to a frown as I turned around and walked to my room. I just laid on my bed watching videos and stuff.

------------

I'm sorry this isn't much. I'm running out of motivation. I might take a winter break until maybe around January. If I do post another chapter anytime soon don't get your hopes up that I'll post even more. Again I'm sorry for this inconvenience, you may share ideas with me so I can write more for this book.