Chapter 15

Novas POV:

Shiver: Listen up, its going down. Repping the splatlands we are Deep Cut!

Big man: Ay ay! ( Breaking News coming straight off the press!)

Frye: Really? What is it Big Man?

Big Man: Ay ay... (The Squid Sisters have gone missing...)

Shiver: For Real?!!?

Frye: No way! They were so fresh.

Big Man: Ay. (I'm worried)

Frye: Don't worry, I'm sure Off The Hook can find them.

Shiver: Yeah, when Callie went missing she came back not long after.

Big Man: Ay (You're right)

I turned the TV off. How? How could they have gone missing? Whoever did this is going to pay.

Axel: Guessing you heard the Splatcast today huh?

Nova: Yeah. Uhm, I'm gonna go for a walk. Maybe check out The Shoal?

Axel: *Sigh* I don't think this time is the best for going out but if you bring someone then yes.

Nova: Ruby?

Axel: Sure.

I got some shoes on then went upstairs. When I opened the door Ruby was watching TV.

Nova: Hi Ruby!

Ruby: Hello!

Nova: I was wondering if you wanted to go to The Shoal with me?

Ruby: Sure.

I waited for her to get her shoes on then we left. I had a small bag across my body with a little bit of money and my squidphone in it. Also 2 Sheldon licenses. We went to The Shoal and played for a little bit. Soon we decided to go on a walk and maybe visit a few shops. We stopped in the square when we saw a sewer drain. I don't know how stupid we were to decide to go down it but we did. When we landed on the hard ground we heard a voice greet us.

???1: Oh, I wasn't expecting visitors. Welcome! I'm sure you know but the Squid Sisters are missing. We're trying to find them and hoping you can help.

???2: Don't they look a bit young for this?

???1: If they're up for it then it wont matter.

Me and Ruby looked at each other then back at the Octoling and Inkling.

Nova: Sure.

Ruby: Yeah! I wanna find 'em!

???1: That's the spirit! My names Marina.

???2: Yo, I'm Pearl! We're Off The Hook!

Marina: There are two changing rooms behind this wall with a hero suit inside. Put it on and we can begin.

Nova: Hero Suit?

Ruby: I CAN BE A SUPERHERO??!?!

She was definitely too excited for this. We both changed into the suits. It was yellow and black and was actually quite comfy.

Pearl: Looking Fresh.

Marina: The wall behind me has your weapons. Chose wisely.

I looked behind her and there was a collection of weapons almost as big as Ammo Knights. Ruby was looking at the shooters and I was looking at the rollers. I found one that felt almost like the Flingza and chose it. Ruby ended up choosing a Splattershot.

Marina: Good choices. See the targets over there? Splat a decent amount and you can move on for today.

We walked over to the balloons and Ruby started to Splat a few.

Ruby: This is actually easy.

Me however. Was struggling to aim with the vertical flick since the horizontal flick has very short range. Eventually I splatted enough.

Pearls POV:

Pearl: I still think they might not be ready for this. I mean, if we're talking about something as bad as what happened back at Inkopolis this might be too much.

Marina: Yeah. Y'know I actually recognize one of the girls. I think I saw her with Shiver a while back.

Pearl: Oh yeah that girl. Well If she's with Deep Cut then maybe she'll have a chance. The other? I don't know.

Marina: We'll give them a chance, if it gets too much for them we can call Captain 3 or Agent 4.

Pearl: Well if anything goes wrong it's you and me against the world 'rina!

Ruby: We finished!

We could see the girls running back and putting there weapons away.

Marina: Good Job. Do one of you have a phone?

Nova: I do.

She pulled out her phone from her bag.

Marina: Great, I'll put our numbers on their just in case.

Nova: Thanks.

Marina: Alright I'm done. You two can go change back and leave for today.

They nodded and changed. When they came back they waved goodbye to us.

Nova: Thanks for letting us help!

Then they left.

Novas POV:

I checked my Squid phone for the time. It was already a bit past the time I told Axel we'd be back. So we rushed back.

Nova: I'm so sorry we're late. One of the games was just really good.

Axel: It's fine, try not to be late next time though.

Ruby&Nova: Thanks.

Ruby left and Axel went to the kitchen go make dinner. I looked at the two new contacts on my phone the first one was DJ Hyperfresh and the other was MC.Princess I was guessing MC.Princess was Pearl because I noticed she had a crown on. That meant that DJ Hyperfresh was Marina. I saw they added me into a group chat called The New New New Squidbeak Splatoon. There were 6 other people in it. I tried to start a conversation in it.

Nova: Hello

DJHyperfresh: Hello!

MC.Princess: Welcome to The New New New Squidbeak Splatoon!

Nova: Thats a long name.

DJHyperfresh: Yeah, but We're not the ones who named it.

Craig: Why are you all texting me?
Oh.

DJHyperfresh: Want me to introduce you to everyone?

Nova: Sure.

DJHyperfresh: Agent 1 & 2 aren't available but Captain 3 (former Agent 3), Agent 4, Agent 8, and Cap'n Cuttlefish are all here.

Nova: Why'd you skip 5,6 and 7?

Craig: Why are you all texting me again? It's not my fault they happened to he applicant 10,008. I shortened it for our sake.

MC.Princess: Yeah yeah.

Craig: Don't Talk back to me young lady!

MC.Princess: What're you gonna do?

Craig: I will kick you out of the Squidbeak Splatoon.

Captain 3: Since when were you still the Captain?

Craig: God I hate this.